What's your all time favorite(s)?

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
Demosthenes

Re: What's your all time favorite(s)?

Post by Demosthenes »

I love Templeton, but many of his girls were pretty interchangeable, especially the blondes!
Still a lot of very sexy plots though.
I also liked that he experimented with different genres, e.g. his two Orc comics.
dougeee

Post by dougeee »

Birthday Gift series Erenisch
Cheerleaders Fernando
Starfuckers Roberts
Secret Agent Hell can't remember artist
Trapped Marriage Templeton

Pretty much in that order.
Tobytja

Post by Tobytja »

My far most favourite comics are those from Erenisch. I love the idea, the whole concept of E's universe, but most of all I like Birthday Gift series (at least up second-to-last page of BG8) and its heroine Maggie.
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Pretty much anything by Gary Roberts and Fernando. To be more specific:

Roberts- The Black Van
Cheerleaders In Chains
Dungeon
The Dungeon Next Door
Giselle
Sisters
Circus Armageddon
...and others!!!

Fernando- Women Hunt: Desert Rats
Yes, the Cheerleaders series
the Dark Vengeance series
the Confiscated Twins series
The Invaders Series
...and others!!!

I did enjoy Templeton's stuff, but sometimes I found his style to be a bit "too stylized"; for instance, his nipples weren't always filled in or very defined. His chicks were hot as shit, though. I was especially fond of Siberian Gulag.

There are other standalones that I also like, but I'll have to go back through my collection to see what they are. :D
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

The early Cagri like "Lost on Apeworld". His stuff is still good, of course. But there is a nostalgic quality to his early stuff.

The "Chinese Agent"-series by Feather. I like the scenarios and the creative punishments in those.

And, still, Roberts´ stuff. His stuff, like Cagri´s, made me check out Fansadox in the first place.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I've been revisiting some of the old Templeton stuff. That guy was very good too, though in the end he got a bit repetitive. Still, at his very best I would only put Fernando ahead of him.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Fernando's Invaders and Women Hunt series.
Love Templeton's comics.
Big fan of Wayne Wine.
Slasher, Predondo...so hard to choose a particular favourite.
kingedward

Post by kingedward »

orc flesh
black van 2
BillyRay

Post by BillyRay »

I love the Erenisch story line of legal enslavement. So many stories along with the main plot. Si I would have to say that is my favorite series.

That said, Roberts has my vote for the best artwork. His hotties are exactly how I would make women if I had to ability to construct them.

So.

Story - Erenisch, the Birthday Gift
Artwork - Roberts
MallezRChisto

Post by MallezRChisto »

Let's see, I have several:
Cheerleaders, Tourist Trap, Total Control and Dark Vengeance seem to me to be among the best sagas, not only from Fernando but from all of DoFantasy in general. Special mention, Hard Ride and Snatcher Cosprey 2.
I also have to praise the stories of the Kitty Hand Universe, having Backyard Garden and the Classmates saga on a pedestal. I have stories like Siege of Mesta, Objection Overruled or, the recent one, Red in Tooth & Claw are not far behind.