Fan art

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
skarab

Re: Fan art

Post by skarab »

surrenderdorathy wrote:They are Hannah and Chyou from Naj & Celestin's A Tale of Chinese Slavery.

I commissioned this artist to draw it for me. He was very professional. I can't draw to save my life. :lol:

https://www.reddit.com/u/jenutheangel?u ... urce=share
Despite it been on my signature everywhere, why didn't you commissioned me ?
Check out the one I did for you HERE
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Thank you Naj and Scarab for helping me learn how to post images here on DOF. I was really starting miss the characters from ATOCS so I decided to have something new made. The scenario in my mind is that Chyou isn't simply content to threaten Hannah with punishment if she disobeys her. Chyou is a sadist at heart and she jumps at the chance to discipline Hannah for even getting something slightly wrong. Maybe she missed a spot while dusting the apartment or perhaps Hannah couldn't contain her cunt juice from massive dildos that Chyou stuck up there and made a huge mess. This has the added benefit of letting Chyou flex her medical skills and knowledge. Hence the books on the ground.

Chyou s outfits is inspired by this Instagram reel

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CEuY-w1l ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Hannah's outfit is inspired by weswardbound latex.

Thank you for the quick mock up Mr. Scarab I quite like a lot of it. Your Chyou is very distinct and interesting to look at and it also benefits from being much more zoomed in on the action. The submissive doesn't really register as Hannah. The face hust doesn't have enough features on it. Overall I'm very impressed by what you drew in such a short time.

I'm glad you're flattered Naj. I hope it has given you the motivation to continue making comics. Thank you all for your time and enjoy the apperception peice.
skarab

Post by skarab »

surrenderdorathy wrote:Thank you Naj and Scarab for helping me learn how to post images here on DOF. I was really starting miss the characters from ATOCS so I decided to have something new made. The scenario in my mind is that Chyou isn't simply content to threaten Hannah with punishment if she disobeys her. Chyou is a sadist at heart and she jumps at the chance to discipline Hannah for even getting something slightly wrong. Maybe she missed a spot while dusting the apartment or perhaps Hannah couldn't contain her cunt juice from massive dildos that Chyou stuck up there and made a huge mess. This has the added benefit of letting Chyou flex her medical skills and knowledge. Hence the books on the ground.

Thank you for the quick mock up Mr. Scarab I quite like a lot of it. Your Chyou is very distinct and interesting to look at and it also benefits from being much more zoomed in on the action. The submissive doesn't really register as Hannah. The face hust doesn't have enough features on it. Overall I'm very impressed by what you drew in such a short time.

I'm glad you're flattered Naj. I hope it has given you the motivation to continue making comics. Thank you all for your time and enjoy the apperception peice.
Well, I wish I had you’d posted this very much earlier. I’m 90% done with another version of the artwork I posted. I suppose I must have be in the coloring stage by the time you wrote this otherwise I’d like to work more detail on Hannah’s face or have her doing choirs as you wished. I use CorelDraw to illustrate with the mouse and paint with PhotoShop. My laptop is battery down for now. Good news is I’m almost done with the coloring. Coincidentally I made Chyohu inserting a pink dildo into her. Hope you like it when I tag you on the posting tomorrow. I’m just doing this not only to take a break from the arduous task of creating the debut comic I’ve been single handedly working on for DoFantasy but also to show to all forum visitors that I’m currently available for artwork commissions.
skarab

Post by skarab »

skarab wrote:
surrenderdorathy wrote:Thank you Naj and Scarab for helping me learn how to post images here on DOF. I was really starting miss the characters from ATOCS so I decided to have something new made. The scenario in my mind is that Chyou isn't simply content to threaten Hannah with punishment if she disobeys her. Chyou is a sadist at heart and she jumps at the chance to discipline Hannah for even getting something slightly wrong. Maybe she missed a spot while dusting the apartment or perhaps Hannah couldn't contain her cunt juice from massive dildos that Chyou stuck up there and made a huge mess. This has the added benefit of letting Chyou flex her medical skills and knowledge. Hence the books on the ground.

Well, I wish I had you’d posted this very much earlier. I’m 90% done with another version of the artwork I posted. I suppose I must have be in the coloring stage by the time you wrote this otherwise I’d like to work more detail on Hannah’s face or have her doing choirs as you wished. I use CorelDraw to illustrate with the mouse and paint with PhotoShop. My laptop is battery down for now. Good news is I’m almost done with the coloring. Coincidentally I made Chyohu inserting a pink dildo into her. Hope you like it when I tag you on the posting tomorrow. I’m just doing this not only to take a break from the arduous task of creating the debut comic I’ve been single handedly working on for DoFantasy but also to show to all forum visitors that I’m currently available for artwork commissions.
Done another alternative. Click HERE
leoma02134

Post by leoma02134 »

Why do you watermark your artwork to Dofantasyforum?
That won't bring the benefits to you.
Please ignore me if you are working for Dofantasy.
skarab

Post by skarab »

leoma02134 wrote:Why do you watermark your artwork to Dofantasyforum?
That won't bring the benefits to you.
Please ignore me if you are working for Dofantasy.
Well, you have a point. And, I’m very much open to any suggestion that would be beneficial to me.

However those artwork are for promotional purpose to convey that I’m open for commissions. I felt the need to acknowledge DoFantasyFoum been that it’s their platform I’m only posting the artworks which doesn’t completely define my capability as they’re just randomly rushed work for SurrenderDorathy. Besides, my signature is there as well.

And yes, I’m working on my debut comic for DoFantasy. Working title is ‘The Stalker’

Watch out.
surrenderdorathy

Happy Chinese new year!!!
surrenderdorathy

surrenderdorathy wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:42 pm Image

Happy Chinese new year!!!
Characters from A Tale of Chinese Slavery by Naj & Celestin

Artist https://www.reddit.com/u/jrdprojectz?ut ... urce=share