INSTAGRABBED, BY GEOFF MERRICK/LESBI K LEIH IS HERE!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
67%
4 STAR ****
No votes
3 STAR ***
33%
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 3

Bego

INSTAGRABBED, BY GEOFF MERRICK/LESBI K LEIH IS HERE!

Post by Bego »

:234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234

THIS TRIO OF ATTRACTIVE “INFLUENCERS” FIND OUT THAT FAME ISN’T ALL ITS CRACKED UP TO BE WHEN THE “FANS” AND THE “TROLLS” TAKE THEM FOR A HOT AND HARD RIDE!

BEHIND THE FILTERS AND THE GLAMOUR SHOTS, THESE GORGEOUS GIRLS ARE JUST MUFF MEAT BEGGING TO BE USED! WHEN YOU’RE FAMOUS ENOUGH TO ATTRACT ATTENTION BUT NOT FAMOUS ENOUGH FOR BODYGUARDS, THINGS CAN GO SOUTH REAL FAST!

:44 :44 :44 :44 :44
You can find it at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC5 ... rabbed.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in JUNE 2021

Check here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
Rud3b0y

Re: INSTAGRABBED, BY GEOFF MERRICK/LESBI K LEIH IS HERE!

Post by Rud3b0y »

Great colaboration, and great to see Merrick at it again. Hopefully an Only fans parodie next ;)
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

[quote="hansmoleman"]I'll probably pick this up to support Merrick and Lesbi, but for now I'll wait for your review Rud3boy :P[/quote]

Ha glad you'll listen to my opinion. I've known about this one for some time and read it all and saw it in production even in its inception when it was supposed to be SNATCHER 4. The first two tales are pure Merrick and the last tale is more by lesbi, a great combo and harking back to the days of the original SNATCHER comic and even some elements of KEEPER......I enjoyed it, for gag aficionado’s and Lesbi’s art has gotten more mature IMHO…..Well worth it. :D
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

LKL's art is always amazing but the 3 disconnected stories didn't really work for me. By the time I was invested in the characters it was over and had to start over with the new characters. I don't think this comic was bad but I'm a little miffed that this was supposed to be a snatcher comic. I love the snatcher character. He's been around for a very long time. I just hope that this doesn't mean that Snatcher 3 isn't happening. :(
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

[quote="surrenderdorathy"]LKL's art is always amazing but the 3 disconnected stories didn't really work for me. By the time I was invested in the characters it was over and had to start over with the new characters. I don't think this comic was bad but I'm a little miffed that this was supposed to be a snatcher comic. I love the snatcher character. He's been around for a very long time. I just hope that this doesn't mean that Snatcher 3 isn't happening. :([/quote]

Never fear Snatcher 3 is very much real and hopefully out soon. I must admit not having Fernando or Lesbi not do it is a bit disappointing, but the new artist makes up for it.
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Seeing as how 1 & 2 are both done buy different artists it only seams appropriate that a new artist should do #3. Excited to hear that a new snatcher is coming.
skarab

Post by skarab »

[quote="surrenderdorathy"]
Seeing as how 1 & 2 are both done buy different artists it only seams appropriate that a new artist should do #3. Excited to hear that a new snatcher is coming.
[/quote]

I wouldn't mind doing it. It would be a pleasure.
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

[quote="hansmoleman"]If it's still the same artist that was mentioned in another thread then I have no worries. His drawn babes are gorgeous and perfect for a snatching. Although, I am a bit intrigued how the facial expressions will be executed as in his first two comics his gagged babes had somewhat empty or inaccurate expressions versus ungagged characters in some scenes.

I must admit though that was when he was a new artist here at DF and I haven't honestly bought later works with other writers and the plots he collabed with weren't for me.

Hopefully soon![/quote]

Interesting points about said artist. I have to agree the expressions in his first 2 comics were as you described, and yes he certainly improved a lot since then, and his other collaborations show that, but I admit those other collaboration were not my cup of tea either. I have commissioned this artist multiple times now and he is my go to from Dofantasy artists now. His art and what he has done for tme is certainly up there with both Lesbi and Fernando.