Slasher

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ponygirlrider3

Re: Slasher

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Slasher wrote:No, I think the Breeders saga is over. Maybe a prequel but I don't have any plans at all. /Slasher
You could always put impregnation in your other comics
Rightly

Post by Rightly »

Hey Slasher, why the heck don't you have a Patreon or (given the nature of your content) a Subscribestar? You'd make bank.
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Hi ya'll! Sorry for not stopping by that often, but I've been working like crazy this past year... and still is :) For you that don't know, you can now also find my art at Quoom.com where I do things a little more "my way" ;). I have 3 stories running there right now. So please stop by and enjoy the ride and support my art :)
@Rightly Patreon do not longer support adult content, from what I can tell. But SubscribestarAdult looks promising. Maybe I'll try that out :) Thanx.

Have a great day everybody and remember to check out Quoom.com for more slashing fun :)
3headedkrock

Post by 3headedkrock »

I'm glad Quoom is letting you more thoroughly explore horror in your content. I'm particularly excited for trespassers. I'm gonna unload a bunch of different opinions here so bear with me.
It would be a lot of work, but It'd be awesome to see a more full casted and fleshed out slasher, with multiple parts and a final girl arc. I'm guessing most of the heroines in your quoom content won't fair as well as they do in the dofantasy content, but I still hope there's some suspense that atleast some characters might get away.
I will say it would be nice to see some more supernatural horror elements in your work. Monsters and such, like in Demented. Are we ever gonna see a continuation of that?

Would also be fun to see the return of some of your other characters in a less content restricted setting. Like if we could get a conclusion to Megan and Maddy's arc in breeders, or revisit the family in southern charm or the motel of hell. Also if Melanie from Videogeddon ever loses popularity with her fans, I wouldn't complain if Harry and Jack brought her by the horror hole to spice up her last staring role, before they look for fresh talent.

Just my dark ass brains input.
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Hi, 3headedkrock (Nice name by the way :)) Yeah, I've already have had thoughts about bringing some of the characters from my other more "polished" stories, like just as you said - Videogeddon, I already have a synopsis for that :) A new Motel of Hell has been tingling my brain as well. I have forgotten about the Demented, brutal beast, that one :) And for a fully fleshed out "Slasher" - We'll see have things turns out:)
Best to you/
Slasher
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Hey Slasher

Is there a new Enslaved without a Cause in development?
Thank you for your time.
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

surrenderdorathy wrote:Hey Slasher

Is there a new Enslaved without a Cause in development?
Thank you for your time.
Hi Surrenderdorathy.
There is a plan for it, but it's a long way away I'm afraid. Bego already has a couple of stories left that she hasn't published yet. So I gotta hang back on the workload for a while.

Keep supporting me and my art and hopefully, it'll turn up :)

Best/
Slasher
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Hi ya'll. I have finally put up my own homepage where I gathered all my work I've spread all over the net. Check it out https://slashercomixxx.com/

/Slasher
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Great news! Now you can follow me at twitter : @Slasher83509862
https://twitter.com/Slasher83509862
Best/
Slasher
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Hi guys! If you want more horror themed comics and artwork filled with blood and gore please join me at https://subscribestar.adult/slashercomixxx and support me and my art. Here's some samples of what's going' on right now:Image Image Image Hope to see you guys there as well ;) / Slasher.
P.S. be sure to check out "Mama's Boy - part 4" that's running now at BDSMartwork :)