NEW CELESTIN'S COMIC IS HERE! GREAT STORY BY NAJ: GROUP X

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
58%
4 STAR ****
25%
3 STAR ***
17%
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 12

surrenderdorathy

Re: NEW CELESTIN'S COMIC IS HERE! GREAT STORY BY NAJ: GROUP

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I too can't wait to see what awaits Emily when they let her out of that crate but I don't want to see any previews until it's almost out. That last time had me coming back to this site every couple hours for weeks. :lol:

PS
Naj, upon rereading ATOCS it feels like some panels are missing. Parts #1 and #3 specifically. It doesn't seam right that Hannah's first night ends so soon. It would have been nice to see Choyu putting her in the gimp suit and putting the dildos inside Hannah. We also don't get to see her take Hannah's anal virginity. Was it when she put the dildos in her or did she maybe f@ck her with a strapon? And in part #3 what did Choyu do for her honeymoon? I know scenes need to be cut for time but maybe we could get ATOCS extended cuts in the future. Just an idea. Maybe it's best we just imagine what happened. Keep up the amazing work. :D
surrenderdorathy

You think it'll be done before the year is out?
Naj

Post by Naj »

Maybe!

I haven't got the inks back yet, so I have no idea. But we'll see what happens.
surrenderdorathy

Hey Naj,
Are we going to see a plethora of slutty lingerie in this series? What about Mistress X? Is she going to rock that leotard the whole time? Show us her beautiful stomach! Thank you for your time.
Naj

Post by Naj »

Celestin did a great job with comic 2, imho. Had to push for some adjustments for continuity, but I'm pretty pleased with how it's going thus far. Hopefully it's to your liking!
surrenderdorathy

I'm most positive I will Naj.

Thank you for replying. :22
qq2

Post by qq2 »

I love the story and I adore the art.
You've really brought the world to life and, in relatively few panels, really managed to convey that "sinking" feeling. The fetish outfits are well designed and the uniform in particular is a great facilitator in the transition from "free woman" to "woman forced against will and better judgement" and finally "helpless object". I can't wait for the next parts.

If I may make one suggestion. Could you please not let it involve snuff?
(I've been on the fence about buying your work a couple of times before. It was the explicit mention of snuff in de reviews that made me decide against it.)

Besides why? The group XS story has a delightful sub-plot where Emily is trained to punish and want to punish her lover. That betrayal would IMHO make for a much more satisfying ending
(But of course that's all just meyiu are the artists and I will eagerly await what you produce regardless)

Cheers
Naj

Post by Naj »

I won't make a promise because that would be spoilers. All I'll say is that the reason I ended stories that way has been mostly for dramatic tension for later comics, this series in particular. All the way back in ATOCS1, the redhead's fate at the end was mostly to prove a point to readers that there are real stakes and the characters are in genuine danger.

Between the responses both public and private to past comics and this one show that my endeavors have been fruitful.

That said I don't intend to simply kill for the sake of killing; I'm not a butcher. But I wanted the reader to feel that Emily and Lydia are in genuine danger when they're crated and driven off. So I ask that you reserve all judgments until the end of the series, hopefully in 4 comics. I'm almost finished with the second comic, being the unfortunate bottleneck in the process. There will be twists and turns, and while I can't promise that the grim reaper won't be present, one might be surprised by how it all turns out. You'll just have to wait and see.

And I really must pass compliments to Celestin for his handling of the art. I can explain the sequence, but he's largely the one dictating paneling and pacing after I hand off the script.
qq2

Post by qq2 »

Thanks for elaborating Naj.
Makes perfect sense, I guess it's just a topic I am a bit touchy on.
That said I am eagerly awaiting the next one (and the ones there after)

The story is great, the art is great, and in a way the tension of waiting also adds something to the mix.

I guess I'll just patiently wait for the notification that the next one will be up.

Cheers,

Qq2
draft9

Post by draft9 »

I'm the exact opposite of qq2. I hope for more snuff. I remember stories like GAME OVER (by Cagri) which actually show the snuffing itself.
I wish there was a pannel of the "debreasting" scene in ATOCS1...

Is it a choice? Or is it for legal reasons we don't see gore anymore? I mean, where is the limit? Is body modification beyond this limit?

I didn't buy the first Group-X comic because I feel it's not dark enough... plus there is no Chyou :cry: