BADIA

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Bego

BADIA

Post by Bego »

BADIA is another of BDSMartwork.com all time artists. Now is back and join the site staff of artists! He's a very prolific artist and each of his illustrations is a unique and impressive piece of art. Wellcome back, Badia!
:22 :22 :22

logan222

Re: BADIA

Post by logan222 »

This is f@cking awesome! Badia is truly a master of the genre. I can't believe he is back. How long has it been?
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

The master returns. Pleased to see this back. I love the expressions on his girls!
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Can he post his comic "Nameless slave." here?
logan222

Post by logan222 »

I have been loving "The Complex" and the accompanying text/stories.

This week's new pics "Tied Together" is looking very hot too, love that there is some ponygirl action in it and love when girls are trained as a pair!

Badia was one of the very first BDSM artists that I came across many many years ago and continues to be probably my favorite today... Is it possible to get in contact with him to see if he would do some pinup commissions? They would very much match his current style.
colacao

Post by colacao »

I'm glad Badia has returned. :44
I would also like him to come back to us Templeton, he is missing both his comics and his art.
logan222

Post by logan222 »

Loving the continued Badia pics!