ROBERTS

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ROBERTS

Re: ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

SHADOW KING: Advice?? Don't go near a motorcycle. all the tremendous fun I had in those 45 years does not nearly compensate for spending the last 20 years of my life with deteriorating bones and joints and a gradually collapsing spine. Nope, not worth it. Unless you intend to be Valentino Rossi, win 9 world championships and become a multi-millionaire racing rock star, don't even get started. See, those guys can afford exotic stem cell therapy and micro-surgery, medical care we mortal peasants will never get..so they crash and tear a leg half off, and 5 weks later they're walking and racing the bike. For you or me, that injury means a life on crutches. i can count my bad crashes on one hand..and I'm f@cked up forever. Truth is, it only takes ONE.
Sound like fun?
ShadowKing

Post by ShadowKing »

Wise points. Thanks for your input. You know it was actually my enjoyment of your art that first started me thinking about looking at bikes in the first place :lol: It's good to know that regenerative medicine is gaining a lot of ground at the moment. Hopefully it won't be out of reach for too many more years to come. I hope it's something that will be able to help you with your own injuries too.
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

Regarding "Flying Saucer Sex Cult" (trippy title) :
Very promising beginning which jumps right into the action. I am very curious where this is going.
It's nice to see you doing sci-fi again. It's been a while since "Dragonsabre".

Cheers.
oof

Post by oof »

could there be a continuation of dungeon of master R please, its just so tempting and the blonde and brunette havent even gotten any real dick yet
emporerx

Post by emporerx »

hey Roberts, only just registered, also subscribed to your site the other day.

I hope your health is doing ok, and wish you have a happy new year.
Z-L

Post by Z-L »

Hey, Mr. Roberts, I want to subscribe to your site, but can't do that due to some issues with the system. Whenever I press 'Join' button I get either a message about some mistake happening or a notification that the site is 'closed till further notice'. Can anything be done about it and have you considered other payment systems?
Oh, and I wish you good health.
Bego

Post by Bego »

Z-L wrote:Hey, Mr. Roberts, I want to subscribe to your site, but can't do that due to some issues with the system. Whenever I press 'Join' button I get either a message about some mistake happening or a notification that the site is 'closed till further notice'. Can anything be done about it and have you considered other payment systems?
Oh, and I wish you good health.
Please, contact our customer desk support. They will help you. :)