Slasher

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Bego

Re: Slasher

Post by Bego »

ponygirlrider3 wrote:any impregnation in Toy in the Attic?
No... but it's a good one! Very hot!
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

I really liked the Creepy comics. I would really like to see a sequel. Perhaps one where you continue with the petgirl them.
Cichy

Post by Cichy »

Slasher The Best !!! :234 :44
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

can you do another comic with forced impregnation please
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

I wholeheartedly agree with your request ponygirlrider

Cheers

D264
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Well... Time will tell;)
Anton Lavey

Post by Anton Lavey »

Hi Slasher

I just looked at the most recent pages of THE HIDDEN at BDSMartwork.com and I want to say how much I enjoyed it. I love the cockroach crawling up her helpless body. I'd like to see more of that. It's simply repugnant :) I hope there's more of those little critters in this comic.

Thank you.
It's always funny until someone gets hurt. And then it's just hilarious.
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

I think you should do a seuel to Creepy. I think that one has a lot of potential with impregnation and petgirls. Maybe the doctor switches their minds with dogs
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

@ponygirlrider3: If I'd do a sequel to "Creepy" or "Flesh for the Hunchback" (which was MY title for it) it would be about Dracula or some other reference to the old universal horror movies:) So the answer will probably be no. BUT! Breeders 4 is in the works and it's gonna be a 2 parter:)
/Slasher
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Slasher wrote:@ponygirlrider3: If I'd do a sequel to "Creepy" or "Flesh for the Hunchback" (which was MY title for it) it would be about Dracula or some other reference to the old universal horror movies:) So the answer will probably be no. BUT! Breeders 4 is in the works and it's gonna be a 2 parter:)
/Slasher
That's awesome is it going to continue the story or have a new setting