Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ROBERTS

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by ROBERTS »

Thank you Viper..very kind words..i do try..

Nothing would please me more than to have BS or CA or JA file on me..when I began the SF saga many years ago, it became so popular so fast online that any Google search of BS instantly displayed a whole page of SF comics pages! This was golden...
So I have no doubt that Brit knows the comic well and knows who does it.
Coming after me for it would be the single biggest career boost of my long life, give me global publicity in the mainstream media, and put me on TV and radio talk shows for years. Sales of everything StarFuckers would explode.
I don't think she wants that. So she has chosen to ignore it. Bummer..I wanted to meet her..

As for the girls in my littlecomics sex sagas, they are all manifestations of my personal fantasy girls..out of my twisted sadistic desires. I am after all, "in the lifestyle" as they say..a Master with my own personal life-slavegirl (quite a hot girl too, my fantasy brunette)..so drawing this does not take much effort. In fact it pretty much just comes to me naturally. I'm just having nasty perv bondage sex with my favorite girls. In comic book form.

It is after all, a freudian study of childhood images and teen sexual frustrations..Pretty girls in America are an abusive egotistical lot of little shrews (as my old aquaintance in music Johnny Depp is now learning the hard way) and I feel not one shred of remorse or guilt over every single one I've bound and gagged stitch naked and made to scream and cry for my amusement. They all deserved every second of it. And still earn more to this day...Am I punishing the little cunt-bitches? But of course... As my little slave Brenda told me..."You like to f@ck the brunettes..but you t@rture the blondes.."
Why yes. Yes I do..
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Mr. Roberts, you just put a smile on my face. Thanks! :lol:
Jimmy The Wrestler

Post by Jimmy The Wrestler »

ROBERTS wrote:Thank you Viper..very kind words..i do try..

Nothing would please me more than to have BS or CA or JA file on me..when I began the SF saga many years ago, it became so popular so fast online that any Google search of BS instantly displayed a whole page of SF comics pages! This was golden...
So I have no doubt that Brit knows the comic well and knows who does it.
Coming after me for it would be the single biggest career boost of my long life, give me global publicity in the mainstream media, and put me on TV and radio talk shows for years. Sales of everything StarFuckers would explode.
I don't think she wants that. So she has chosen to ignore it. Bummer..I wanted to meet her..

As for the girls in my littlecomics sex sagas, they are all manifestations of my personal fantasy girls..out of my twisted sadistic desires. I am after all, "in the lifestyle" as they say..a Master with my own personal life-slavegirl (quite a hot girl too, my fantasy brunette)..so drawing this does not take much effort. In fact it pretty much just comes to me naturally. I'm just having nasty perv bondage sex with my favorite girls. In comic book form.

It is after all, a freudian study of childhood images and teen sexual frustrations..Pretty girls in America are an abusive egotistical lot of little shrews (as my old aquaintance in music Johnny Depp is now learning the hard way) and I feel not one shred of remorse or guilt over every single one I've bound and gagged stitch naked and made to scream and cry for my amusement. They all deserved every second of it. And still earn more to this day...Am I punishing the little cunt-bitches? But of course... As my little slave Brenda told me..."You like to f@ck the brunettes..but you t@rture the blondes.."
Why yes. Yes I do..
and thank you to you and the other artists on here that bring these fantasies to life. :D

There is nothing I love more than the comics of girls being kidnapped, chained up and being held as sex slaves. Seeing the girls realize that their lives are over and they are going to be used as the worthless fucktoys they are is a huge turn on for me.
vortex

Post by vortex »

Dear Mr Roberts,

I do appreciate your works, but your new Fansadox Collection 422 - The Woods Have Eyes" is just f@cking outstanding! One of the bests comics I've read! It even rivals with the so missed Templeton in quality.

I am just looking forward to see the next part, I have some ideas for the sequel, for example make them pregnant (I particularly love to see forced pregnancy, for instance, Cagri made in "The Hills" and "Harem 2006") and give birth to little bigfoots. One goes to the spit after a sort of forced diet, making her eat a lot of disgusting things and getting a little fatter, dolcett style. Another one become "wife" of the "chief" for example. The other is put on hard work. The thing is, give a slightly different doom for them. Another thing, I enjoy to see their personality, not only simply t@rture, but making them vivid, different and unique. I could say that in general I prefer the story itself that the t@rture and sex images, which I certainly appreciate, however them come only to coronate the story.

Cheers!
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I appreciate your kind words of encouragement and your ideas..some of these will undoubtedly make their way into this perverse saga..
Part 2 is being drawn now...the poor girls dragged up to the secluded caves in the high mountains where these tribes live..what they will see and live through next is going to be, well, pretty nasty.
I have been battling some crazy flu virus and have been in bed and back n forth to doctors for weeks now..just now getting a bit better..thank you all for your support! I am pleased to have loyal fans!
"Woods have Eyes 2"is coming up soon..
pekinobo

Post by pekinobo »

ROBERTS wrote:I appreciate your kind words of encouragement and your ideas..some of these will undoubtedly make their way into this perverse saga..
Part 2 is being drawn now...the poor girls dragged up to the secluded caves in the high mountains where these tribes live..what they will see and live through next is going to be, well, pretty nasty.
I have been battling some crazy flu virus and have been in bed and back n forth to doctors for weeks now..just now getting a bit better..thank you all for your support! I am pleased to have loyal fans!
"Woods have Eyes 2"is coming up soon..
Feel better soon Maestro Roberts.
Maybe this will recure your status?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYF4ovEWEAAd1g_.jpg
Megan Fox Emily Browning Ellen Page Miley C Ariana Grande pekinobo has done them
vortex

Post by vortex »

I hope you get better soon, Super Roberts!

Be 100% to work, your fans appreciate it!

:234
exxxel

Post by exxxel »

Hi, mr. Roberts. Will be new pages for Black Van 5 in october? I'm waiting this story almost 2 years. Please, make more pages for this comic :234
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I must apologize to my fans and followers...First, for not communicating more..this will change now.
But second, and more important..i have been battling a terrible illness which i am only now getting under control..this has put terrible delays on my artwork..I have not been able to update or do requests and commissions for months now, starting in midsummer..I have been quite ill indeed. I am terribly sorry for the lack of new material..
To my loyal fans, who stay with me regardless of the situation, you are golden. You are the reason I do what I do. I truly love you all.
But now we are coming out of the darkness.
I am getting well and getting stronger and have begun a series of update images for "Woods have Eyes", which will post steadily as they are completed.
I know there has been a LOT of "Black Van 5" mail, and I hear you..let me move "Woods" to a point I like, then we'll go back to the pool party..
Again, my apologies..I am but a beat up motorcycle racer with a dirty mind and super hot slavegirl..only human I'm afraid. Things are going to improve now quite seriously in the coming weeks.
Thank you all for your support.
Anton Lavey

Post by Anton Lavey »

Thank you for the update regarding your unfortunate situation. I'm pleased to read that your health is on the improve. That's the most important thing. I'm looking forward to seeing your next lot of updates. But only when you're well enough. Take it easy.
It's always funny until someone gets hurt. And then it's just hilarious.