Slasher

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
hartia8

Re: Slasher

Post by hartia8 »

Here
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Aha!
That page is from some commissioned work I did few years ago. So that's not from any comic around here.
/Slasher

P.s. I think you should delete that link also, so that Bego don't get into any trouble;)
hartia8

Post by hartia8 »

Slasher thank you .

It's a shame I came across this picture and I told myself that the story that corresponded , had to be good.
Bego

Post by Bego »

hartia8 wrote:Here
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Sorry... snuff is not allowed at dofantasy... :shock: ;)
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Do agree with you Bego. That sort of action seems a waste of a pretty girl.
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

I rather like your comic Hunting Season. A survivalist looking for breeding bitches. Please continue in this direction if you know what I mean
pekinobo

Post by pekinobo »

Slasher wrote:Aha!
That page is from some commissioned work I did few years ago. So that's not from any comic around here.
/Slasher

P.s. I think you should delete that link also, so that Bego don't get into any trouble;)
Vad kunde linken skapa för problem för Bego?
Nu är jag ingen expert. jag är helt enkelt pekinobo.
And there is nothing Anyone can do about that.

Vet att det finns svenska perversa medlemmar här - Jippiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Så, vad gör ni annars förutom att läsa serier från Slasher? :ugeek:
Megan Fox Emily Browning Ellen Page Miley C Ariana Grande pekinobo has done them
Bottowa

Post by Bottowa »

Hello Slasher,

I've followed your work for a while but I've never posted here before. I love everything about your work. I really love how you draw the female form and fear and terror in your subjects as they are brutalized.

I'd love to get in contact with you about commissioning a custom request for pay. How can I contact you by email?
Bego

Post by Bego »

Bottowa wrote:Hello Slasher,

I've followed your work for a while but I've never posted here before. I love everything about your work. I really love how you draw the female form and fear and terror in your subjects as they are brutalized.

I'd love to get in contact with you about commissioning a custom request for pay. How can I contact you by email?
Please, send an email to webmaster@dofantasy.com :)
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

Greeting, would there be any other Dofantasy artists, willing to take on commissions? If so who and how's the best way to contact them.