Sucker Punch

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
Boundsiera

Re: Sucker Punch

Post by Boundsiera »

Gotta agree with you on that one. 'Californication' had me hooked right from the get go. There was so much in that show I could relate to. Been meaning to pick up the 3rd season and see how that one went, but yeah...it did kinda tone down from the first season.

In regards to Sucker Punch...I've seen it twice now. Loved the film. Anxious to see what an 'uncut' version would look like.
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

Saw it yesterday.
It didn't fulfill my expectations.

While the action scenes were very nice - especially the one with the samurai's -, the scenes in between were too boring.
The acting was nice, but meh, it just wasn't what I expected from the trailer, at all.
Taste differs, just my opinion :D
ilaninfa

Post by ilaninfa »

I agree with aldamar.
It's a shame that film was made PG-13. Those girls "live" in a brothel and noman touches ever their boobs or butts. Unbelievable and boring. Action scenes are the best of movie.
Dofantasy could make a comic about SP...
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

I've went to see the previews of the movie...man......that movie seems f@cked up! :D!

but..err...the clothes of the main character seem like Cagri character's?...Maybe... but a coincidence lol..
Life is a party
Benedikt

Post by Benedikt »

A couple of weeks ago I've been to the cinema with a few friends to see this ... I didn't know anything about it before and after approximately 20 minutes I started to really hate it more and more.
First off I remembered why I never go and see mainstream movies, then I was suddenly thinking about dozens of better girlie-action-films, mostly Japanese, and finally my bum started to ache.

For me it was a complete waste of time and I find something as Kill Bill, Lady Snowblood or even cheap thrills as Big tits Zombie or what so ever much more exciting, entertaining and imaginative.

Maybe it's just not my cup of tea-...
(300 by the way was pretty entertaining.)
Sandow

Post by Sandow »

Big Tits Zombie? I've gotta check Netflix!