Dofantasy Games

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
ifob8

Dofantasy Games

Post by ifob8 »

Hmmm, I like Dofantasy comics a lot!...So sometimes, when a idea gets through my head, I feel the need to talk about it. :D...Since we can talk about quite everything on this forum, including the weirdest or sickest subjects, I allow myself to talk. :D

Well, what say you about dofantasy comics that would be ''free choices stories''?
Comics in wich you would make choices for the main character. (the main character could be you or you would make choices for a certain character)

Ex: Form one (manual switching page)

- Hey, Christina...hello...!
-Oh, not that jerk again! Leave me alone asshole!
-(Damn, she turns her back on me! Man, it's not gonna end like this!)
Choices:
1:You run after her, you push her to the ground and you r@ape her. Go to page 31
2:You go away, ignoring her. Go to page 12
3:You go after her, attack her by behind and puting chloroform under her nose, making her asleep. Go to page 28

Ex: Form two (automatic switching pages)

You get all the same choices, but if you clik on one, the page linked to the selected choice appears automaticly.

So what do you think? ''Free choices stories''. I would imagine them still in comics or they could be flash comics, with animations and all.

But that is just an idea for the future. I just like to talk about things that interest me. Don't be forced to take it in consideration. :) I guess I'm having this idea because I like Dofantasy comics pretty much. :)

Well that's it.
Life is a party
ROBERTS

Re: Dofantasy Games

Post by ROBERTS »

That would be called an "interactive" comic, where the reader gets to somewhat steer the action..

It would obviously be a lot of fun for the readers, although it would require huge amounts of work from the artist, creating the multiple outcomes of each possible choice. And of course, who really wants to draw a scenario where we "just walk away'? You KNOW that's never going to happen.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Yes I know... :P :roll: But It's fun talking about it. But yes, It would, take a great lot of time to make.
Life is a party
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

This is a brilliant idea. Why not just do it as a test adventure and illustrate it at the artists leisure?

I say go for it.
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

I remember a while ago there were these BDSM interactive games which resemble rather similarly to Master Roberts artwork (that's the origin of Gary's animation idea)
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Really where?
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

I think it was developed by wetpussygames filed under BDSM. All I can clearly remember is its titled that coincide with Master Roberts comic, 'Abductors' naming it 'Abduction' (with various parts/sequels).
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Yes, someone took my images, then used them as the model for re-drawings, then did a bit of clever Flash work and animated some BDSM and sex..I'm still trying to find out who it was. Not to give them a hard time, to see if there's a way to work together on something better. So far I haven't found him.
Sandow

Post by Sandow »

Humm... A "choose your own adventure" DoFantasy game? I agree there would be lots of interest in something like this, and yes the amount of work that would have to go into it to make it descent would be staggering. But still... that would be a LOT of fun!