Dark Vengence four?

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
dcb64

Dark Vengence four?

Post by dcb64 »

Fernando,

Is there going to be a Dark Vengeance four? This comic just gets hotter and hotter. Looking forward to watching the girls get gang r@ped in the brothel while they're TOTALY naked and in chains.
fernandofan

Re: Dark Vengence four?

Post by fernandofan »

dcb64 wrote:
Is there going to be a Dark Vengeance four? This comic just gets hotter and hotter. Looking forward to watching the girls get gang r@ped in the brothel while they're TOTALY naked and in chains.
I can't speak for Fernando, but the last installment of Dark Vengeance seemed like more of an ending than a cliffhanger-type deal, like the last Confiscated Twins comic. I feel that the eventual breaking of the father and his transformation into a crazed r@pist was the culmination of the humiliation for the victims in the comic. While I wouldn't mind seeing another installment of the series, I think it's a lot more likely that we'll be seeing another Twins, Cheerleaders or Total Control comic, but who knows? Maybe he'll throw us a "screwball" and drop another Vengeance on us! :D
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

I thought Fernando could have introduced the mother/wife in the fourth installment. He kinda mentions her in one of the issues, and we know Fernando loves to feature really hot MILFs in his stories so it makes perfect sense we would be introduced to her in issue 4.
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Y'know, I just learned that they are going to make yet another Breaking Bad season---um...I guess Walt didn't die and will live on for another season even though all loose ends were completely tied up. Soooo...with that shocking news in mind---bring on Dark Vengeance 4!!! :D
Kurveball

Post by Kurveball »

Breaking Bad season 6 is a Hoax. I just hope they bring in Gus Fring for the prequel Better call Saul. " Appropriate measures will be taken" I am sure for the next dark vengence.
Talboubarn

Post by Talboubarn »

I would prefer a Dead shark island comics : the very hot blond girl has for now not been touched ... ;)

But Fernando hasn't been giving ANY news for now a very very very long time and I'm really scrared about him ...
okumo2

Post by okumo2 »

The problem with the Cheerleader Saga is that too many characters are involved (imo). The start -i.e. 4 girls- was fine. Perfection for me is the Twins Saga with two main characters. However, even there more and more charaters get involved. Sad. So the focus will be lost.
eldar

Post by eldar »

okumo2 I agree.

The Twins comics should focus on the Twins and their mother.
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

There's been much more focus on the mom in the last two comics---loving that development.