How do you like the girls tied up?

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
petkajira

Re: How do you like the girls tied up?

Post by petkajira »

As a fan of dungeon scenarios, shackles are a favorite. Also more restrictive methods of restraint (scavenger's daughter; wrists chained very high overhead, etc.) Legs spread for t@rture is almost a requirement isn't it? 8-) And for herding the poor girls the long distance to their dungeon, arms bound behind, at elbows and wrists, is the way to go...the tighter the better.

There is a Russian artist who did a lot of very good paintings of Inquisition scenes - prison, t@rture, burning and so on. Also scenes of women being arrested and bound. I will try to find a link (have to recall his name, but I think I can).

EDIT: Website is: http://www.inquisition-art.net/ Artist is Nicolay Bessonov.

"Outer space damsels" and their bondage predicaments are also entertaining and fun. Just being immobilized by invisible rays or suspended in humiliating positions, paralyzed by aliens (or by space pirates/slavers) and vulnerable to every outrageous invasive procedure imaginable....Yikes! How cool is that?

As for rope or cords - why not? Kidnappers (or slave takers from Gor) wouldn't have shackles with them, would they? And don't forget the GAGS!!!!!
Last edited by petkajira on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

- The thing i dont like is wrists in the nose, it's too cruel and also ruin the beauty of the face, wrists in the tongue did the same bad thing.
- Tied up with some machine-thing wrap up most of her arm and leg, and the other part of her like boob and pussy already expose for the test!
Or with really heavy chain system like this:
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Hmmm...I like anything really, just being restrained does it for me no matter what.

I think, if I had to choose, I would go for...some hardcore leather bondage that runs from shoulder to wrists, behind the back, even the hands. I do like chains too :-)
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Agreed as usual. Leather and chains and mechanical bondage devices rule.
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

I knew you would agree :D
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

I'd like the girl to be naked, or wearing a panties, standing up and wrists tied up together, hanging from the ceilling. Legs free, so that we can take off the panties if we want. Ball gagged of course.
Life is a party
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Very nice imagery. Thanks.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Lol. Glad you like it. :P
Life is a party
fernando

Post by fernando »

hansmoleman wrote:I came accross this:

I would LOVE to see this kind of f@cking in a comic, preferably from Fernando - it's so helpless and intimate!
I can't see the image.
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Very nice