Things that don't turn you on

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
ifob8

Things that don't turn you on

Post by ifob8 »

Just someting that is crossing my head:

What sexual punishment does NOT turn you on?

Me personaly: I'm not turned on by women being beaten or being t@rtured physically, like: whipping, beating, ...(beating turns me on extremely rarely, and I don't like that...personal..) I'm sometimes turned on by tits puling in some occasions where the point is to ''guide'' the girl, like the girls used as whorsies to pull the car in the new Erenisch comix. But causing pain to cause pain, Im not really turned on by that. I'm not turned on by women f@cked in a way they are going to bleed...like pushing a spiky dildo in a pussy so that the girl is going to bleed like hell...

I'm not turned on by women who puke and/or drown themselve in their own vomit...ex: the pic in DEADLY PLATFORM where the girl is gagged by sucking and pukes but since she was gagged the vomit could only get out by...the holes of her nose (dont know the word for that...)...the girl swallowed the rest of the vomit...I dont like that pic, and I kinda find it disgusting and I feel pity for the girl...
Im turned on by girl swallowing cum received, but not if the cum is overflowing her face, exiting her mouth by the nose holes...

I'm not turned by women who are pissed or/and shitted on...really not. I kinda find it, personaly, horrible and disgusting, for the girl. Im not turned on by women who are force to eat their or somebody else shit or drink their or somebody piss...I'm not turned on by women forced to eat, lick, drink someting disgusting. I'm turned on sometimes by girl drown in SPERM but that really reaches the limit...and even there, I find it, personaly, quite disgusting...(Erenisch, BG...number...?...Girls have their head in a ''bucket'' where men can cum in...they can fill the bucket if they want, then the head of the girl is gonna be drowned in the sperm..)

well, thats it.
Life is a party
Lostboy

Re: Things that don't turn you on

Post by Lostboy »

It seems that we have similar ideas. I to find brutality for its own sake to be repulsive.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Personally, I find ugly old women tied naked to a barnyard shit wagon being gang f@cked by a herd of angry Llamas while a big purple space monkey whips her sagging tits with a live squid somewhat of a turn off. This, of course, relies entirely on the kind, variety, and quality of drugs available on a given day..
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

Essentially, mutilation. A beautiful girl being disfigured is just downright turnoff. Plus I don't see the joy of it (even in a fictional perspective). This can involve branding, piercing, severe beating, bone breaking, etc.
comicfan

Post by comicfan »

A woman sitting on a cute girl's face. Anything with piss and shit.
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

ROBERTS wrote:Personally, I find ugly old women tied naked to a barnyard shit wagon being gang f@cked by a herd of angry Llamas while a big purple space monkey whips her sagging tits with a live squid somewhat of a turn off. This, of course, relies entirely on the kind, variety, and quality of drugs available on a given day..
I absolutely agree with you, Gary. Specially the squid thing :idea:
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Pregnant women ( sorry Ponygirlrider3 ) . Women ' liking ' or being turned on by their ordeal. Anything to do with shit!
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Ugly people having sex with attractive people. Guys tied up. Bloodshed.

And I'll go with the squid thing too.

Otherwise, willing to give almost anything else a look.
Rubberstrap

Post by Rubberstrap »

1. Bound or subservient men.

2. Victim cumming or getting turned on.

3. Bloody t@rture.

4. Burning.

5. Snuff.

6. Pregnant women.

7. Licking of male asses by anyone.

8. Actual drawing of shit, though I very much enjoy forced girl-girl ass licking and like ass to mouth or ass to other girl's mouth.

Picky preferences, but of such variety, the spice of life is made.
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

comicglutton wrote:Pregnant women ( sorry Ponygirlrider3 ) . Women ' liking ' or being turned on by their ordeal. Anything to do with shit!
So'kay you'll change your mind when you knock someone up

I'm turned of by mutilation, shit eating, tentacles and she-males