Dof Comic with fitness girl, do you like it?

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
LOLord

Dof Comic with fitness girl, do you like it?

Post by LOLord »

Well, i'm going to draw a comic with fitness jungle girl. But i'm not sure how much of you guy around here love muscle? The body shape of the girl 'll look like this (this is my WIP artwork so dont mind about the scorpion tail):
hébergeur image gratuit
Her skin color 'll be black, (nothing racist here)!
Give me your suggestion as much as you like!
Ferres

Re: Dof Comic with fitness girl, do you like it?

Post by Ferres »

You have a very good eye for color. :44
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

During my study about digital artwork, i acknowledge something:
+ The color is 80% important and the line work is 20%. So if you can control the color well enough then you control the textures, the surface, the vibe,... almost everything!
+ The color also did the shining job, without the light source, the picture look very soulless!
Overall you can say the color is the most important thing to a digital work.
BTW How do you think about the girl's body shape? Since it's a six pack abs and the ebony skin tone too! DO people like muscle that much?
Ferres

Post by Ferres »

Can't lie, still need to work on that 20%.

Once you get that sorted, you don't need me or anyone else's opinion.
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

well, actually if i draw a comic that no one like its art style. Obviously no one gonna buy it and i'm screwed! SO i need to know how many guy out there have their taste with muscle stuff (including some black skin)
Ferres

Post by Ferres »

Take the image and flip it horizontally so you see it's reflection. Will give you a new perspective.
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

Ferres wrote:Take the image and flip it horizontally so you see it's reflection. Will give you a new perspective.
What's your point anyway?
Thon

Post by Thon »

Sadly this forum is all but abandoned, so I doubt you'll find many answers here. If it wasn't, I would suggest that you to draw a few different females and get people to vote. But as posting anything here would get you about two votes in two months, it might not give you the answers you seek.

Regarding my tastes for female muscles, I can get going for well defined tight bodies. But then it must be a slender athlete or a VS angel type of body. A square muscly body like the one in your sample above? Well, that's is just to butch for me.

And also, as you asked for input, I will say that the pic is a nice fan art. But if you're thinking of going pro and want me to pay for your art - practice practice practice.
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

@Thon: Could you please give me some sample image of your favourite muscle form, a full body image 'll do just fine.
Thon

Post by Thon »

Well, any VS hottie would do, but if you you want some nude shots, Playboy's Audrey Nicole looks mighty fine to my eyes. :234