Uprising in West-Africa

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
Aldranar

Uprising in West-Africa

Post by Aldranar »

After finally some time off to read the forums again, I'll post my comments about this recent piece of Predondo.
I didn't see another thread for this, but I might have mislooked, excuse me if I did.

First of all, awesome story! I really like how you managed to weave together both stories (Longest Journey and Traded) together into one part, how they come together. Has this always been the idea or was this just decided last minute?
Doesn't really matter, I love the story. And I will be reading it a lot more times to get the actual story even better, as I'm always drawn to other stuff because of the action going on ^^

The drawings, once again, freaking nice! You really manage to draw them with all their curves in such a seductive, sexy way, RAWR! It always gets me going. The action itself is very nice. You manage to keep a good balance between oral, anal and vaginal. Although I have the impression you have a preference for anal > oral > vaginal. That's good, it's just the way I like it :D

Unfortunately, there are also a few disappointments.... For me, the biggest one was the lack of Olivia's mother participating. I actually counted only 5 pages where she's into some action. That's not enough for me :( Only 2 of those pages, she was actually playing some main role.
Compared to your previous comic, where she was the main story (for me at least). Now, I do have something for hot MILF's being humiliated like this, so I might have expected too much.
The humilation that did appear in those 5 pages was good, especially when he didn't want to f@ck her. HA, sweet!
But I was really, REALLY hoping for her to gangbanged by her mistress and more lesbos :(

All in all, it was a very nice comic, but the previous one was better for me. I missed too much MILF action. I know people will disagree with me, but for me, it should have been more. Will I still buy the next one? YES. Will I also hope for more MILF action? YES :D

Keep doing what you're doing Predondo! Read the comments, use them to improve your comics even way more. You're sharing the first place of my favorite Fansadox artists with fernando and Templeton ;)

In short: hot action, hot story, very hot images, disappointing milf action
comicglutton

Re: Uprising in West-Africa

Post by comicglutton »

I'm not really into MILF action... I thought she had more than her fair share in the previous comic.
Personally, I think the comics should be about sexy YOUNG women dressed in sexy gear...I hope part 4 will show more details of the daily running of the harem and the treatment of the other harem girls..
Predondo's girls are sooo sexy! THE KING IS DEAD! (Templeton) LONG LIVE THE KING! ( Predondo) :D
Losian

Post by Losian »

Aldranar wrote: Now, I do have something for hot MILF's being humiliated like this, so I might have expected too much.
The humilation that did appear in those 5 pages was good, especially when he didn't want to f@ck her. HA, sweet!
But I was really, REALLY hoping for her to gangbanged by her mistress and more lesbos :(
you're not the only one! I - too - still hope for more as you say "MILF-Action" in the next comic. Really want to see how her mistress treats her.
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

comicglutton wrote:Personally, I think the comics should be about sexy YOUNG women dressed in sexy gear...I hope part 4 will show more details of the daily running of the harem and the treatment of the other harem girls.
Opinions differ :)
I do agree that there should be young women as well. I just want a good balance :)
Possibly, part 2 was a bit more leaning towards the "milf side", whilst part 3 was leaning more towards the "young girl side"

Try to keep it somewhere in the middle so everyone is happy (hint hint for part 4) :D
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Aldranar wrote:
comicglutton wrote:Personally, I think the comics should be about sexy YOUNG women dressed in sexy gear...I hope part 4 will show more details of the daily running of the harem and the treatment of the other harem girls.
Opinions differ :)
I do agree that there should be young women as well. I just want a good balance :)
Possibly, part 2 was a bit more leaning towards the "milf side", whilst part 3 was leaning more towards the "young girl side"

Try to keep it somewhere in the middle so everyone is happy (hint hint for part 4) :D

I agree. Everyone looks for different things in a comic. This particular MILF is not bad looking and still young(ish), so that's fine by me. :D
I hope Predondo will show the girls as they fit into the daily routine of the harem, ie, after being broken in. Fine work. :)
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

comicglutton wrote:I hope Predondo will show the girls as they fit into the daily routine of the harem, ie, after being broken in. Fine work. :)
I would love to see that as well! Perhaps I can still get my lesbo milf gangbang action as shown on the last page of the second comic :D
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Predondo has delivered 10 pages of her next comic. No Harem Horror sequel, but a fresh story.
Harem Horror sequel is programed for the next after this coming one. So plenty of time for your suggestions. I thank you all for them. They are very welcome, and useful!
BTW, I guess you won't be disappointed with the coming one :)
Going to show some glimpses in the next days.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Nuria wrote:Predondo has delivered 10 pages of her next comic. No Harem Horror sequel, but a fresh story.
Harem Horror sequel is programed for the next after this coming one. So plenty of time for your suggestions. I thank you all for them. They are very welcome, and useful!
BTW, I guess you won't be disappointed with the coming one :)
Going to show some glimpses in the next days.

A new story. Sounds good. Anything by Predondo is worth buying. :)
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

comicglutton wrote:Anything by Predondo is worth buying. :)
Word!

And thanks Nuria, I'll look forward to it :)
I'm also glad to see there will be another sequel. Perhaps it's a good thing that there's going to be another story now, so he doesn't get burned out on the Traded comics (which would suck!).
mart1n

Post by mart1n »

Anyone noticed that Somalia is in EAST Africa? :D
I suppose that does not make so much difference... :t