Inconsistencies in GROUP X part 3 by CELESTIN/NAJ?

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
Smoook

Inconsistencies in GROUP X part 3 by CELESTIN/NAJ?

Post by Smoook »

Hello,

first of all I would like to say that the story and art are great! I really hope that the upcoming part 4 won't be the last.
But back to the topic. I noticed that in Part 3 in the scenes with Emily she is stripped of her piercings (tongue, nipples), although she was pierced in 2. Is this a deliberate or an oversight?
As a fan of those I hope that piercings will return in part 4 ;-) – fingers crossed for a pierced Victoria also :P
Naj

Re: Inconsistencies in GROUP X part 3 by CELESTIN/NAJ?

Post by Naj »

It's an oversight. Unfortunately, I don't think there'll be much consistency with #4 because I've been too busy irl to champion for it, and it's kind of out of my hands at this point.

I won't say there won't be nothing in #4, but it won't be very consistent. My apologies.
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I honestly didn't think to much of it. Maybe they took them out or we just can't see them from the angle and distance we're observing from. Maybe they're the kind of piercings that heal under the skin. I will say though seeing a lesbians tounge altered to better suck cock was hot as f@ck.
Smoook

Post by Smoook »

Thanks for the reply and clarification Naj. Well, what can you do, life. I've seen the preview for the cover of part 4 and in the first artwork Emily has her piercings back and what's even better Victoria is also shown with lovely ring piercings on her tits and a metal bar that joins them together (hot), so I still have some hope left ;-)

@surrenderdorathy
Maybe, but I hope they will be back in part 4. Yes, that tongue scene was hot, and overall a nice addition to the clit and tits.
Naj

Post by Naj »

It looks like you've been heard, and Celestin added those piercings back in. Just gave the comic a final go-over.
Smoook

Post by Smoook »

Wow, that's great to hear! Thank you very much for this Celestin & Naj. In times like this I think that the Internet isn't such a bad place ;-)