NEW COMIC

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
ROBERTS

Re: NEW COMIC

Post by ROBERTS »

This New Reich is all about finance..its the perfect domestic control..you play nice or you have no money. Ever again.
PayPal is totally onboard with the Nazis..no freedom there.
Patreon still has to have bank accounts and people pay in with credit cards, so they just haven't caught up yet. It will come to them too.
Contractors and paid trolls and hackers are a fact of life online now. they're everywhere. Its the fastest growing business.
pekinobo

Post by pekinobo »

is bitcoin a solution or?

And yes there are paid trolls and disinfo "agents" basicly everywhere these days. It will get worse when TPP gets in full swing.
Just bring in the NFO (newfacistorder) allready.
Megan Fox Emily Browning Ellen Page Miley C Ariana Grande pekinobo has done them
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Its already here.
Let's hope Putin manages to destroy it soon.
pekinobo

Post by pekinobo »

ROBERTS wrote:Its already here.
Let's hope Putin manages to destroy it soon.
So these merhenaries that goes under the name Daesh or IL or ISIS what is your opinion on them? Who do they work for?
Megan Fox Emily Browning Ellen Page Miley C Ariana Grande pekinobo has done them
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Great update! Props on the body positioning of the blonde---she looks fab! I always learn so much from your technique! That monster reminds me somewhat of the beast in Circus Armageddon. Maybe these are his relatives prior to the global apocalypse! :lol:
sunabskt

Post by sunabskt »

Finally! The real action starts in the woods. Hehehe. Please, tell me our hairy friends will gag all the girls! After all, they live in the woods, and they like silence and muffled screams! :twisted:
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

There will be plenty for our poor outdoorsy chicks to gag on, trust me..
sunabskt

Post by sunabskt »

Oh my... now the brunette shooter is in real trouble. The hairy man is horny AND angry with her.
I think he will not make "love" with her anymore. But nasty and painful things. :twisted:
Cant wait to see blondie and our gagged and tied brunette being stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey.
How many pages we can expect for this comic?
Keep going with this!
:234
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Right now, we plan to put the first 50 pages in a new PDF format as Part 1, but that comic will only get us halfway..where we are going is far nastier and just might take 100 to accomplish.
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Now, those are some monster cocks! No, really---those are monster cocks! :33. Anyways, I can't wait to see them dive into those pussies---it's hard to believe they will actually fit!