Lesbi Leih

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ROBERTS

Re: Lesbi Leih

Post by ROBERTS »

Duly noted, and appreciated..
Just trying to offer possible reasons you haven't seen anything new from Lesbi.
Might just be out making some money..
We all deeply appreciate the fans and your dedication to our artistic expression..but at some point the numbers take over, you know? If a few thousand agree with you on a given comic, find it attractive, and buy it, then it's all good. If one of us works a month or two putting out a PDF and only a hundred or two sales happen....?? No good. It's just reality, can't continue.
I'm hoping this ISN'T the case..I hope Lesbi is just really busy making something very cool.
Thon

Post by Thon »

ROBERTS wrote: Just trying to offer possible reasons you haven't seen anything new from Lesbi.
And it's highly appreciated! Most of us like to get a little behind the scenes info now and then.
Bego

Post by Bego »

Nuria wrote:Lesbi is working (for years I think) on a Pirates' comic. She's progressing very slowly :oops:
Working slowly... but working on the Pirates comic

:22 :22
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

I'm very glad to know she's doing that pirate comic. I wish there would be more previews, though. But let her take her sweet time, if she thinks she needs it to deliver one of her masterpieces :44
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
Naj

Post by Naj »

The new Lesbi K Leih should be coming soon. The artwork is completed, and I finished the text copy a few days ago and sent them up to Bego.
i8amouse

Post by i8amouse »

Thanks for the fantastic art - awesome!!!!!!
robinja

Post by robinja »

Hopefully the next Lesbi comic won't take quite so long! ;)
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

What is Lesbi up to? Librarian 4 maybe? Something New?
minerjack

Post by minerjack »

Is Lesbi Leigh available for commission?