Ted Owen

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Jimmy The Wrestler

Re: Ted Owen

Post by Jimmy The Wrestler »

lesale wrote:is it the basement 2 ?
This! I sure hope we see the sisters or Tara return soon!
felischaus

Post by felischaus »

Ted Owen wrote:Just finished another batch of illustrations for BDSMArtworks. :sw

Next, the graphic novel! 8-)
Ted, is your "The house of tears" complete?
lesale

Post by lesale »

Ted Owen wrote:Just finished another batch of illustrations for BDSMArtworks. :sw

Next, the graphic novel! 8-)
could you post some preview of this graphic novel ?
andersbac

Post by andersbac »

Eagerly awaiting more installments of House of Tears. (Perhaps the best artwork ever published on Dofantasy!) The story has barely begun, but it's steaming hot and erotic. Emma is the ultimate damsel in distress – true beauty and innocence at the mercy of wolves. Here's hoping she has a long, degrading and excruciatingly painful time ahead of her.
Last edited by andersbac on Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andersbac

Post by andersbac »

Another stellar episode – Part 9 - from Ted Owen! Truly fantastic art, but we're still waiting to see how Emma's clit piercing turned out! Are those sharp spikes gonna stab her cunt when she's vaginally r@ped? And how deep inside her throat will she be able to take Freddy's monstrous cock? :shock: More details, please!
Ted Owen

Post by Ted Owen »

Dear friends at DOFantasy, this is Ted. Thank you all for your interest in my upcoming projects. I have spent a great deal of time trying to improve my art. I hope you will like what I have to offer when it is ready. Thank you for your patience.
ShadowKing

Post by ShadowKing »

Yay! Allow me to express my excitement for your new work. I absolutely adore your devious creativity. I try not to remind my self too often you have something on the way because when I do time starts to move much too slowly.
andersbac

Post by andersbac »

I have a GOOD feeling about this! :44
Ted Owen wrote:I hope you will like what I have to offer when it is ready. Thank you for your patience.
lesale

Post by lesale »

throw us a bone Ted :D
Ted Owen

Post by Ted Owen »

Gentlemen, I now have a blog. Come visit for bits and pieces of art and stuff!

http://tedowenart.blogspot.com