Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
exxxel

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by exxxel »

Mr. Roberts, when will be new pages for Black Van 5? Winter is coming!! Pool with our hot girls will soon freeze!!! :lol:
Can you alternate between 2 comics? For example, 2-3 pages for one and 2-3 for another :)
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Yes, I do think this is a good idea..but i did want to get into "Woods" while i had it fresh in my head..since we're almost at image #40 I do think we can go visit the pool party more often..
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

That is great news! I was definitely looking forward to big sister's ass f@ck. Are you going to resume full comic pages for BV5? It would be kinda weird to go with the one-panel format you adopted for Woods, being that the rest of BV5 was a regular comic format.

Great job on Woods as well---the blonde has been looking amazing in the last few panels. Can't wait for that oversized monster cock to fill her undersized pussy. And that brunette is all fit to be tied and ready for a serious pounding!
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Of course, BV5 has been established in "comic book" format and will continue that way..it would be just too weird to switch over in the middle of a comic.
All NEW ideas will be in single panel format..so many people are on mobiles and tiny screens! I'm even floating an idea to "cut up" all previous comics and display them in half-page format to get bigger screen images..I can't see how anyone looks at one of my comics on an I-Phone, its just impossible!
So yes, BV5 will update soon as Woods continues on it's journey into cryptid sex wonderland..
logan222

Post by logan222 »

Hey Roberts

I love your old pinups; the self contained pics that tell a torturous tale of their own. Would you ever consider doing more pinups or are you solely focused on comics now?
Anton Lavey

Post by Anton Lavey »

Hi

Just wanted to say that I love Page 59 of Indefinite Detention.
The way the guy has his hands on the cute brunette in the top right panel looks amazing. And I really like the dialogue on this page too.
The bottom panel on the left hand side "TIE this hot little bitch up good and tight... I like 'em helpless 'n naked!' Awesome. It's one of my absolute favourite pages of yours.

Thank you.
It's always funny until someone gets hurt. And then it's just hilarious.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I appreciate your kind words Anton Lavey..with each drawing, I do try to satisfy a desire..
It pleases me to know I have succeeded.
Anton Lavey

Post by Anton Lavey »

ROBERTS wrote:I appreciate your kind words Anton Lavey..with each drawing, I do try to satisfy a desire..
It pleases me to know I have succeeded.

My pleasure and thanks for your reply. Yes, you have definitely succeeded. Looking forward to seeing what you conjure up next.
It's always funny until someone gets hurt. And then it's just hilarious.
viper

Post by viper »

Gary your art is some of the best in BDSM only Damian rivals you in quality. I recently ordered 4 of you comics on CD three Black Van and Starfuckers 2. If they are of the quality that I know you can draw then I'll probably be ordering more. What I like about your work is you catch the terror in the eyes of the helpless victims as they look upon the huge dildoes or cocks that will be rammed up their pussies, assholes and down their throats. The boys in the Black Van show no mercy to these cock teasing sluts. Where do you get the inspiration for the hot babes in your comics?? Are any based on women you have known in life and now you are getting your revenge?? I wish I could draw like you as I remember a certain snotty blonde bitch who thought she had a golden pussy I'd love to draw her ass in tight inescapable bondage getting the f@cking she so richly deserves. How do you CYA or cover your ass legally from the f@cking PC police?? For example what if some no talent snooty blonde slut who thinks she can sing and whose initials are BS should take offense at Starfucker 1 and charge you with inciting violence against the slut?? Or one of her flunkies. As you know people will sue for the most trivial bull shit reasons. Viper
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Actually, I've wondered the same thing in regard to celebrity-based bdsm portrayals.