Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Marty17

Gary Roberts

Post by Marty17 »

This thread needs no introduction, so I'll summarise what's currently is happening:

1) 'Dragonsabre' is a new comic that is updated on both BDSMartwork & Roberts-Comics sites
2) Master Roberts is currently working on 'Starfuckers 3', the main star is yet unknown, feel free to speculate
3) 'Abductors' comic is pending for completion & waiting for release on PDF
4) & finally, from the poll vote of what comic we would like to see a sequel of is 'Black Van 5'
Last edited by Marty17 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fcox

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by Fcox »

About point 2) I would like the stars were: Selena Gomez and Scarlet Johanson.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Thank you Marty17 for that progress report, it is entirely accurate. Obviously you are paying close attention! Thanks!
OnlyInMyImagination

Post by OnlyInMyImagination »

Starfuckers 3 :D
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

StarFuckers 3 is in the pre production stage now....developing the character ideas.
phantom

Post by phantom »

Hey Robert

Can the Main character of Starfucker 3 be two girls.. Miley and Selena.Like the story published here

http://dofantasyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=47
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

I remember reading Master Roberts response that he doesn't find Miley hot enough to be the main star of the 3rd comic.
phantom

Post by phantom »

Marty17 wrote:I remember reading Master Roberts response that he doesn't find Miley hot enough to be the main star of the 3rd comic.
Maybe he changed his mind...besides selena makes it better
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Who is this Selena? Should I know her? what's her big hit? And no, Miley is just not a very sexy girl IMO. She's got horse teeth.
Fcox

Post by Fcox »

Selena Gomez. Search in google. She was star in Disney Channel program and she's growing very well. Now she sings too and I think all people is asking her for your comic have fantasy with her from when she was child in TV.