Cagri

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ponygirlrider3

Re: Cagri

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Idea man kidknaps a bunch of different women (including black and asian). Brainwashes them and trains them into believing that they are dogs. (and breeds them with himself)

you could call the title Puppy Mill
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

ponygirlrider3 wrote:Idea man kidknaps a bunch of different women (including black and asian). Brainwashes them and trains them into believing that they are dogs. (and breeds them with himself)

you could call the title Puppy Mill
hmmm...sounds appealing;)
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

kingedward wrote:hi cagri. your art is v good, apart from the color you use for black men.
why do you always show them as grey?
they would look better as brown.
You know I used to color them brown, but later I thought that grayish color would fit better... seems I've got to make another comparison;)
surferchick

Post by surferchick »

One little question Cagri... your comics are brilliant and i love your ideas.. but one thing I need to mention. don't know if you do it on purpose but in your scenes the girls are all having the same hair style. You showed us that you can draw lot of different. But in the scenes I saw... the all have the same. ... :-S
Can u make there some more variety? Thanks...
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

surferchick wrote:One little question Cagri... your comics are brilliant and i love your ideas.. but one thing I need to mention. don't know if you do it on purpose but in your scenes the girls are all having the same hair style. You showed us that you can draw lot of different. But in the scenes I saw... the all have the same. ... :-S
Can u make there some more variety? Thanks...
Sure thing;)
Rubberstrap

Post by Rubberstrap »

Cagri,

I just joined your site and would love to see one of the comics you are creating now include some forced girl-girl anus licking -- and please make it 2 pretty girls, not a captive and an ugly porker.

Just my two cents.
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

Rubberstrap wrote:Cagri,

I just joined your site and would love to see one of the comics you are creating now include some forced girl-girl anus licking -- and please make it 2 pretty girls, not a captive and an ugly porker.

Just my two cents.
noted them down;)... thanks for your support!
UglyMe

Post by UglyMe »

The cover of "Last Mission" immediately piqued my interest because it showed three things I love on a woman: stockings, stiletto heels and tightly bound elbows.

I really enjoyed the adventures of Linda Crow and hope this wasn't the last we saw of her.
"Shit, don't you dare come in me, you f@cking idiot!" - Clara Murphy
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

UglyMe wrote:The cover of "Last Mission" immediately piqued my interest because it showed three things I love on a woman: stockings, stiletto heels and tightly bound elbows.

I really enjoyed the adventures of Linda Crow and hope this wasn't the last we saw of her.
Glad to hear you like agent Crow...(me too:))... a sequel wouldn't be bad in my opinioun too... Thanks!
cigar4411

Post by cigar4411 »

Where has the squirting been?