Cagri

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
surferchick

Re: Cagri

Post by surferchick »

Demosthenes wrote:Surferchick: I'm pretty sure I know the image in your avatar but can't recall which comic it is from. Can you remind me? :)
Of course. ;) It is from Templetons "Mobsters Vendetta". It's just to great to see her in this uncomfortable and humiliating position...
midlander

Post by midlander »

Cagri's work is superb and i have purchased many through Dofantasy.

My personal favourite is 'Last Mission' featuring the rather lovely (and unfortunate) FBI agent Linda Crowe.
My favourite scene is where she's being interrogated to reveal the name of her informer by Don Giordano's sadistic henchmen.

I'd love to see a sequel - maybe this time featuring her 'friend' Kelly a bit more!
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

where are you cagri you haven't released a new comic since January
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

ponygirlrider3 wrote:where are you cagri you haven't released a new comic since January
my new comics(GREAT RIOT, LOSTLAWYER/GIRLS DORMIYORY) are coming very very soon:)
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

and hopefully 2061 AD also
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

it's complete already on my site, but it'll sure be posted on DO in pdf someday;)
Fcox

Post by Fcox »

For information of people, in CAGRI site you can find now 4 comics:

WAY BACK: An story from far-west (american civil war) based on whip and pain (and r@ping of course). Two women (mother and daughter) r@ped by 4 loser soldiers. It's in black & white and recommended for whip lovers. Very good characters, mother and daughter are cute and chief of soldiers is a mature furious man.

HILLS2: Continuation of HILLS. Same characters in contaminated people and 3 bomb girls absolutly amazing. One brunete, on blonde and one redhair to satisfate every tastes. Morbo when deformed people r@ape the 3 super sexy girls.

LOCKED UP: Interesting comic where a psycho r@pist relates his delites to a woman doctor while a motin happends and woman doctor locks up with tons of rapists.

These 3 comics are begining, few chapters at the moment.

FAMILY BUSINESS: Girl who works as call girl is discovered by his step-father who blackmail her to satisfate all his pervert desires. The middle-brother joins to party and father and son decide to pay debits with sexual favours of girl.

This comic is ending.

I would suggest to CAGRI next comic (in substitution of Family Business) is a mafia story but not tipical mafia from big city as NY or Chicago, rural mafia in lost small village where a brutal man has control of everypeople and decides who lives and who die and an arrogant nice girl (new teacher at school) who doesn't accept the strict rules until her life becomes a nightmare.

PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST THE NEXT THEME FOR NEW CAGRI COMIC.

Fcox

Post by Fcox »

I like this theme too:

A girl is depressed (breaking with boyfriend, unemployed, debits...) and find A SECT where she believes to find the peace of her spirit. She is recruited and soon the life inside SECT is a nightmare. She can't talk to her family neiher friends, she can't go away alone, she only can eat the strict diet and drinks they give. Like she doesn't accept the hard discipline she is punished with whips and electroshock and she is obbligated to carry f@ck-toys in her holes.

One day on month SECT celebrates an initiation party where everybody (men and women) f@ck one full night (mainly male-female but too male-male, female-female and orgy with trios and more people).

Like the girl is prettiest woman in SECT she has many success and every men (mainly old and fat and ugly men) f@ck her.

Finally her family contract a private detective and they know where is the girl and father enters to sect faking he's a member. The problem is he enters exactly same day of initiation party and he is obbligated to participate.... (Will he f@ck her daughter in f@cking party?)
Fcox

Post by Fcox »

Fcox wrote:For information of people, in CAGRI site you can find now 4 comics
Of course i mean 4 comics active. You can find tons of excelent comics ended by CAGRI.
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

mafia story sounds appealing;)