Cagri

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ponygirlrider3

Re: Cagri

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

no i mean he next one coming out on dofantasy and when
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

ponygirlrider3 wrote:no i mean he next one coming out on dofantasy and when
great riot's exclusive to DOfantasy. But two comics from bdsmcagri.com will be posted soon on dofantasy too;)
colacao

Post by colacao »

Hi Cagri
Shortly going to finish the comics on your website.
As I told you some time, not if you remember, I would like these comics were forgotten and so I would like to return to work in comics and Spoiled Bitch Black Summer (not both at the same time, one now and another next time) because I'd like to see the Famila Carlson f@cked all black people and also the aunt, niece and friend of the niece f@cked by all those beggars, criminals, usurers, and evil men, that Spoiled appeared in Bitch.
Can you see any of them among the new comics in your website?
Thanks. :roll:
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

colacao wrote:Hi Cagri
Shortly going to finish the comics on your website.
As I told you some time, not if you remember, I would like these comics were forgotten and so I would like to return to work in comics and Spoiled Bitch Black Summer (not both at the same time, one now and another next time) because I'd like to see the Famila Carlson f@cked all black people and also the aunt, niece and friend of the niece f@cked by all those beggars, criminals, usurers, and evil men, that Spoiled appeared in Bitch.
Can you see any of them among the new comics in your website?
Thanks. :roll:
Glad you like those stories( I like them too)... Actually, one of the four new comics on the site could be a sequel to black summer. But after Lost lawyer, I'd like to give a little break to "african horror" themed stories. So, maybe another "spoiled bitch" comic may appear:)
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Cagri I would really like it if you start one about petgirls. I liked the small examples you gave in past comics, especially the pregnant petgirl in wolf creek
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

ponygirlrider3 wrote:Cagri I would really like it if you start one about petgirls. I liked the small examples you gave in past comics, especially the pregnant petgirl in wolf creek
Guess you're right... I've given a long break to drawing pet girls:)... Noted down!
Fcox

Post by Fcox »

CAGRI,

Only a sugestion (maybe it's only my taste): I think your comic would be better if you draw mini sequential frames in some scenes. I mean for example, when you draw a girl on floor with extended legs and a fat man up with his cock inserted if you divide the scene in 2 or 3 frames, first frame with cock middle inserted, 2nd with cock absolutly inserted until bollocks and 3rd with cock out the scene would be more... hot (in my opinion).
Fcox

Post by Fcox »

CAGRI,

I personally like scenes of humilition and one of things more humiliants (for me) is that the man inserts one or two fingers in the anus of woman while insults her or laughts. It can think is the same if man inserts his cock but (for me) it's different, f@cking her ass is the final action of r@ping but inserts fingers in the anus is a prelude where raper looks for only the humiliation of victim.
surferchick

Post by surferchick »

Fcox wrote:CAGRI,

I personally like scenes of humilition and one of things more humiliants (for me) is that the man inserts one or two fingers in the anus of woman while insults her or laughts. It can think is the same if man inserts his cock but (for me) it's different, f@cking her ass is the final action of r@ping but inserts fingers in the anus is a prelude where raper looks for only the humiliation of victim.
I totally agree Fcox, but all activities to a girl while insulting her or laugh on her (especially talking very dirty about her) is humiliating. But with one or two fingers inside the anus it is top. :D
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Surferchick: I'm pretty sure I know the image in your avatar but can't recall which comic it is from. Can you remind me? :)