Cagri

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ponygirlrider3

Re: Cagri

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Come on Cagri put some more pregnancy in your comic, (please). You keep saying you'll get to it, but it's been years
Bratacc

Post by Bratacc »

Hello Cagri.

I´ve just read "Harem 2007" and it says on the last page "The end ... of part 1". So what about part 2. One of the other Harem-Comics or will it come later?

And btw both comics (Game, Set and Match and Harem 2007) are really good work, like them both
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

Bratacc wrote:Hello Cagri.

I´ve just read "Harem 2007" and it says on the last page "The end ... of part 1". So what about part 2. One of the other Harem-Comics or will it come later?

And btw both comics (Game, Set and Match and Harem 2007) are really good work, like them both
They're both my old personal favourites :) I'm planning to make a new 'Harem' sequel in the future...

Thank you!
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

i agree Cagri, your Harem stories are a personal favourite (and an automatic buy!)
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Thanks Cagri.

Ponygirl rider's request has been answered in your latest release.

Cheers

D
rougher

Post by rougher »

Any chance of Cagri ever doing a Western again, maybe in full color? I just love the Western setting, seeing tough Cowgirls ride in for revenge and get their comeuppance. Maybe you could have a Bounty Hunter and Outlaw Girl who were arch-enemies of each other, both captured and forced to 60 each other and they both do their darnest to try to give the other an involuntary orgasm in front of Master, to further her rival's humiliation and win some respite.
logan222

Post by logan222 »

I'd love to see more Harems in the future! 2017 could be the year!

Would also love to see someenema t@rture and ponygirl training if it fits!
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

logan222 wrote:I'd love to see more Harems in the future! 2017 could be the year!

Harem 2017 will be the next comic! Thank you!
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

CAGRI wrote:
logan222 wrote:I'd love to see more Harems in the future! 2017 could be the year!

with pregnancy
logan222

Post by logan222 »

CAGRI wrote:

Can't wait! The Harem series are always so harsh