Cagri

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Fcox

Cagri

Post by Fcox »

This thread is for fans of CAGRI. I want to tell him that he is the greatest comic adult drawer I've seen. I love others as Fernando or Roberts but Cagri is who make me blow more my imagination-fantasy.

I, personally, like more his last style where girls are more realistic and his colour and textures are different.

For me his best comics ever are (comic and reason):
1. Family business (morbo situation)
2. Girls dormiory (great draw and morbo situations)
3. Tomb Stone (The look of the girl is very younger)
4. 2061 AD (mom-daughter morbo), Kidnapped engineers (costume schoolgirls), Lost lawyers (the way militar obbligtes to black lawyer to make striptease), Trapped agents (the scene where ugly fat man obligates to 2 girls to make him a handjob together).

I love when Cagri draws his girls with costumes of schoolgirl and pigtails.

Please, comment what do you love about Cagri comics.
ROBERTS

Re: Cagri

Post by ROBERTS »

Fcox, my friend, you spell it PHOENIX....Just a note, carry on.
BFC

Post by BFC »

black reprisal, trapped tourist series, the hills, sheikh's white slaves are my favourites ... I liked his old style but op. silent scream was very good...
Fcox

Post by Fcox »

ROBERTS wrote:Fcox, my friend, you spell it PHOENIX....Just a note, carry on.
Thank you, corrected.
Fcox

Post by Fcox »

Estimated CAGRI, I have let a request to you in MEMBERS Zone. It's only a request that of course you can accept or not, the comic is your and you decide the draws that you want to include.
tomakrovn

Post by tomakrovn »

I Love almost every cagri comics... Is there any chance for Hills2?
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

tomakrovn wrote:I Love almost every cagri comics... Is there any chance for Hills2?
I totally agree with ya. I was about to say/post that's 1 of my fave comics by Cagri. He did say he'll look back at it (even he was curious to know how the offspring is gonna look like). At the moment I'm looking forward to 'Girls Dormitory' (on PDF once it's finished updating on his site)
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

Marty17 wrote:
tomakrovn wrote:I Love almost every cagri comics... Is there any chance for Hills2?
I totally agree with ya. I was about to say/post that's 1 of my fave comics by Cagri. He did say he'll look back at it (even he was curious to know how the offspring is gonna look like). At the moment I'm looking forward to 'Girls Dormitory' (on PDF once it's finished updating on his site)
It's one of my favourite comics and I'll make a sequel. There are lots of freaky looking offsprings in my mind for the new comic:)... it may be my next dofantasy comic or I'll do it for my site... not decided yet...
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

when's your next comic coming out and what's it called
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

ponygirlrider3 wrote:when's your next comic coming out and what's it called
It'll be probably out on June, "the GREAT RIOT" is its name... you can see some previews here; http://dofantasyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=15