Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
okumo2

Re: Fernando

Post by okumo2 »

therapytohelp wrote:Yes, totally agree. Or Subscribe star. Would like to support his work!
Yes Subscribe star would be the better option in that case I guess.
fernando

Post by fernando »

Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcome back. Still plenty of other things on my plate but I'll be sure to keep you updated on when I'll be back in full form. Right now just here to let you know I'm still around and working to return. Am reading all your comments and will reply to most of them later. Thanks!
Azureius

Post by Azureius »

Hi Fernando,

It's good to see you back. I hope it goes better for you. Good luck to you !
BunRider25

Post by BunRider25 »

Welcome back Fernando, whether it's sex wars , the twins, or cheerleaders, we're glad to hear you are back! Here's 2022 to you!!
memelord420

Post by memelord420 »

Great to have you back Fernando! I really enjoyed the shibari style bondage you drew in Tourist Trap 2, I hope you'll consider more bondage like that and maybe some extra strict layered bondage for some of the naughtier girls.
therapytohelp

Post by therapytohelp »

Hi, glad you're back! Looking forward to your new content!
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

+1 on Subscribestar - how do I sign up for that faster? :-)
xyzzs

Post by xyzzs »

Another + for subscribestar or any other way of supporting Fernando to make more art.
surferchick

Post by surferchick »

The master of the twisted minds and all the cruel things. Damn man, I loved all of your stuff years ago and now knowing that you returning is like a dream come true.
As we see from your chrsitmas card, you didn't lost any of your unique abilieties.
therapytohelp

Post by therapytohelp »

fernando wrote:Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcome back. Still plenty of other things on my plate but I'll be sure to keep you updated on when I'll be back in full form. Right now just here to let you know I'm still around and working to return. Am reading all your comments and will reply to most of them later. Thanks!
Hi Fernando, I personally think that TOTAL CONTROL is your best work. I think Kate is your hottest designed character. So classy and hot.

I also enjoy the writing of that series. The thought bubbles letting us get into Kate's mind are great and add a lot.

Hope you continue that series or do another one like it.