Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
magizi00

Re: Fernando

Post by magizi00 »

Any news about Fernando's next release? The silence is killing me.
Bego

Post by Bego »

magizi00 wrote:Any news about Fernando's next release? The silence is killing me.
He is working in another comic... but I don't have any info... :roll: Sorry
patience ;)
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Bego wrote:
magizi00 wrote:Any news about Fernando's next release? The silence is killing me.
He is working in another comic... but I don't have any info... :roll: Sorry
patience ;)
Does this mean he is writing the script himself this time around? :)
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

It's been four months since Fernando's latest comic 'Tourist Trap' was released.
Is there any indication when that we will get a preview of what he is working on now?
Or even just a reveal of the title? Or if it is a continuing of one of his ongoing series or not?
Any information would be appreciated, personally speaking.
magizi00

Post by magizi00 »

yeah, we would all appreciate some new info. :P
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

I agree some new info would be great. I have heard mutterings of another collaboration involving Dofantasy but that was a while ago before tourist trap was released. Apparently not many has heard (including people who have collaborated with him recently) about what Fernando is working on. I hope it is another BDSM comic in the vain of Dofantasy stuff, but I do remember his long hiatus when he illustrated the Master of O by Ernest Greene, and it was a long while before he returned to his ongoing series. I was hoping for more collaborations with Dofantasy greats. I liked Tourist trap but was not completely blown away by it. That said even if he did do Tourist trap 2 I would welcome it with open arms.........patience I suppose. ;)
godofthunder

Post by godofthunder »

Fernando must be very interesting personality privately. Often disapear, then suddenly get enormous boost for new materials. Anyways, I am hoping to hear soon he is doing something spectacular.

Personally I wish new Cheerleaders, so much potential for mass-r@ape scenes, my favourite. :)
Bego

Post by Bego »

Hi! Fernando is back! He has been out of work for a while but he starts again!
More news very soon...
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

Great news, lets hope a new cheerleaders or dare i say it another snatcher :D
mithrandirshadow

Post by mithrandirshadow »

I'd vote cheerleaders, too. Time to finish up that series, give it a proper ending