Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
fernando

Re: Fernando

Post by fernando »

ROBERTS wrote:Hey Fernando, you ever actually sleep?
Sometimes, then I dream I'm drawing a comic. :lol:
fernando

Post by fernando »

yaqwsx wrote:Fernando, two suggestions from me:

Please show us more black women in your comics and AFTER Cheerleaders 8,9/Twins 3/Dark Vengeance 2 I would like to see/read a comic from you in a fantasy setting (like A Song of Ice and Fire and/or Lord of the Rings) :) .
I don't think a fantasy setting for me is in the horizon soon...
fernando

Post by fernando »

Hey Fernando

Will cheerleader 8 and cheerleader 9 come out together or after each other like cheerleader 1 and cheerleader 2 did
No, 8 will come first. No date yet for 9.
eldar

Post by eldar »

I see why Anna was unhappy carrying those bags back from the shop.
There seem to be more items still to be revealed. Hmmm I see Dawn is having a 'different' adventure. You always manage to spring a surprise.

P.S. Hope we soon get to see Mrs Bauer again.
yaqwsx

Post by yaqwsx »

fernando wrote:I don't think a fantasy setting for me is in the horizon soon...
Oh, bummer! :(

But never say never ;) !
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

[quote="eldar"]I see why Anna was unhappy carrying those bags back from the shop.

Eldar I dont get the quote you made above, can you elab?
eldar

Post by eldar »

Hi, I meant to post that in the Cheerleader preview thread. Go to the Dofantasy stuff section of the forum and the first post under Cheerleader 8 previews. In the top row of images you will see Anna carrying some shopping. Then go to the bottom row of images and you will see Anna 'testing' her new toys. One of the bags is in the background. When Fernando posted the original picture of Anna on the old forum he put a teaser with it ' What is she carrying in the bags ?'

Hope this helps.
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

eldar wrote:Hi, I meant to post that in the Cheerleader preview thread. Go to the Dofantasy stuff section of the forum and the first post under Cheerleader 8 previews. In the top row of images you will see Anna carrying some shopping. Then go to the bottom row of images and you will see Anna 'testing' her new toys. One of the bags is in the background. When Fernando posted the original picture of Anna on the old forum he put a teaser with it ' What is she carrying in the bags ?'

Hope this helps.
It was a tough job having to look thru those pictures again..LOL I got it now, thanks for the follow up.
fernando

Post by fernando »

umchina wrote:Do you have plan twins 4, Feranado?
Most definitely. But don't ask me when. :D
eldar

Post by eldar »

As soon as possible please. I was so disappointed not to see details of Mrs Bauer's encounter with the construction workers.