Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Rud3b0y

Re: Fernando

Post by Rud3b0y »

surrenderdorathy wrote:Thats quite the information dump Rud3boy. Really exciting to look forward to. I loved Snatcher 1 and Merrick is a master story teller. Hope we see one or both of those novels soon.
Apologies for the info dump, but hopfully it has answered some questions. I do miss the days Bego used to show us what’s cooking. I should be thankful we still have Dofantasy. I expect the first collaboration of Lesbi and Merrick to be out this year. The second is still been written. For those of you who are Merrick fans check out his new website, he plans to post monthly stories and there will be a forum too :22
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Side note are we not getting a new comic this month Bego?
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

hansmoleman wrote:
Amazing experience, I did not know about the library in Japan! I would love to hear more about your trip in general if you're open to it sometime! I agree with Moffett he has a way of drawing his women which captivate the eye especially the colors and shading.

I had a quick look at the links you posted, I must say kudos on getting two comics done. They were well drawn and I can see your preferences embedded within it ; ). As you mentioned, I've been unable to find much of CLOVER on the internet. Lastly, you mentioned Merrick's new site - it seems I might be inept at something but I cannot seem to find it. His twitter seems outdated and last I checked 'whiteslaver.com' wasn't working. Any tips?

Lastly on your Erenisch journey, I would recommend looking past the crude art of the earlier comics and start with Sluts in Training 1, Housebreaking (new so no problem there), For Sale!, The Bottom, The Game. Really take your time to read the comic and get into the dialogue if you can. It's what changed it totally for me.

Anyways, thanks again for being a real amazing source of information around here and a great guy to talk to, a lot of us appreciate it. I know I do!

hans
I recommend the Hentai Library, but a word of warning, to get copies it is expensive, and you really have to know what you want and looking for. The staff were weirdly friendly and helpful as well. Hans if you do want to know more start with trying to message me on my DA page:

https://www.deviantart.com/rud360y

If no joy there let me know on here and I’ll post an email. I have found commissions have been the way to go and some of the Dofantasy artists really did surprise me.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I 1000% respect Fernando's choice to leave DF or take a break from it at least. And I realize he probably has many other things going on in his life.

I just wish he would have left some sort of message here? Even just "hey guys, sorry, I'm currently not at a point where I can devote any of my time to DF comics", that would have been enough. I think the uncertainty still has many people hoping he'll make a return, whereas some sort of closure would at least put an end to that.
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

Demosthenes wrote:I 1000% respect Fernando's choice to leave DF or take a break from it at least. And I realize he probably has many other things going on in his life.

I just wish he would have left some sort of message here? Even just "hey guys, sorry, I'm currently not at a point where I can devote any of my time to DF comics", that would have been enough. I think the uncertainty still has many people hoping he'll make a return, whereas some sort of closure would at least put an end to that.
To be fair he never said good bye the first time he went on hiatus and at the time he was very active with his fans and his website. I hear ya that some closure would be nice but I’m not expecting much now when he hardly interacts with his fans or his website. That said he really does not owe anyone anything. I’m optimistic he will return, the passion for it is clearly there but, I wager personal life is now being affected by such past times. I know of 4 artists alone that have abandoned BDSM art for various reasons, and that reason is usually family. I know two artists alone who were given an ultimatum by their significant others of either it’s the art or starting a family…..true story.

Just an observation on our pet perversions and the artists that cater to them. Why is it that BD fans are always the ones who are the most guilt ridden. In my experience this is not the case so much with SM folk. I may be speaking for myself here but a few BD artists have commented to me that BD artists can get conflicted often away from drawing this stuff. They love women and can become embarrassed and ashamed of their desire to stalk, silence, secure, and secret them, even when they draw it. But then again I could be wide of the mark, and hope Fernando does return……….it’s just not looking likely.

A question to all Fernando fans; which scene of his many great comics struck the chord with you. For me it was initially the end scene of Cheerleaders 6 (dreadful reunion) where the sisters Anna and Dawn are strapped to the bottom of the bondage van……..problem is I’ve peered over that scene so many times now I may have exhausted it……….now I have to say Cheerleaders 9 where the two cheerleaders are strung up side by side with Assbuster……..but TBH Cheerleaders 9 many scenes could take the crown…….sad that was 2011 
magizi00

Post by magizi00 »

Hi there, any news about fernando's next comic? :oops:
dayat

Post by dayat »

Is Fernando dead?

There are already rumors on reddit but nobody has any news.
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

Hey there Fernando fans check out this tribute. If only there were a Cheerleaders X

https://www.deviantart.com/gobaalex90/a ... -867119264
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Can we now consider Fernando as retired when it comes to his work for DF? :(
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

All signs say yes he has retired……….but I still live in hope.