Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
eldar

Re: Fernando

Post by eldar »

Hmm.... who is it meant to be.... Brooke ?

Does not look much like her.

Hopefully the contents of the comic will be better than the cover.
magizi00

Post by magizi00 »

I like it! I can't wait to buy it.
It's so rich in with colors and light. Even the thug has so much detail.

I wonder if soon means tonight.

I been waiting so long for this one I'm so glad is finally happening.
Any word about Fernando's website tho?

And, would it be premature to ask the question:
What's coming next? :oops:

His comics can't come soon enough. :lol:
therapytohelp

Post by therapytohelp »

Looks great! Thanks for the update!
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

That is a great cover! But I'm not sure if that is Brooke or not? I do think that Fernando planned to introduce some new girls as well in this new chapter of the story.
eldar

Post by eldar »

An interesting possibility.

I always hoped to see a 'crossover.'

One of the characters from another series maybe. South of the Border ?
colacao

Post by colacao »

I like the cover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :t :t
The girl on the cover really puzzles me, I think it's a new girl, or a family member of Brooke, or Holly, because Brooke has very blond hair, and the girl on the cover has blond platinum hair.
Slavetamer

Post by Slavetamer »

thats the same girl as in the previous preview who looks like brooke so it might just be the lighting effect fernando choose to use for the cover but I think it would be kind of hot if brooke had been put through so much that her hair started turning grey because of the constant abuse. Either way i hope both holly and brooke really get it rough in this one. Maybe the extreme dark vengeance teased in the art of fernando
yaqwsx

Post by yaqwsx »

eldar wrote:Hopefully the contents of the comic will be better than the cover.
I second that.

The fear on her face is very nice, but by comparison with the other 3 DV-Covers, this is "only" okay.

Fernando is still my favourite artist, but his last comics (TC 3 and his Art book) were also only okay.

I hope that DV IV will be more extreme and especially the red haired daughter should get t@rtured and r@ped, Fernando! :)
colacao

Post by colacao »

yaqwsx wrote:
Fernando is still my favourite artist, but his last comics (TC 3 and his Art book) were also only okay.

Totally agree with you, expect a much better comic than the previous ones, because TC3 was a real shit, and his art book left a lot to be desired.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Does anyone know what comic Fernando is working on for his next Fansadox release?