Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
skarab

Re: Fernando

Post by skarab »

Demosthenes wrote:Can we now consider Fernando as retired when it comes to his work for DF? :(
No available evidence point to the contrary.

I hope DoFans can find his replacement in me as I've got numerous titles on the pipeline. If only Bego can be as motivating as I wish.

In the meantime...here is an artwork for DoForumites https://www.dofantasyforum.com/viewtopi ... =14&t=1941

Rud3b0y wrote:All signs say yes he has retired……….but I still live in hope.
Legends don't retire, their legacy always lives on, if continued by another.
magizi00

Post by magizi00 »

Fernando is back!, I thought we should post feedback on what we most like about his comics and also what we don't like (if anything). Just in case someone is listening, lol.

Here goes nothing.

What I most look forward to seeing in his comics.

Women restrained in uncomfortable yet extremely sexy-looking positions. (For example, in Dark Vengeance III, Holly is trapped inside the glass cage, bend-over, her arms pulled up towards the ceiling but at the same time, her boobs tied to the floor, both tugging in opposite directions)

Blindfolds. Ring, Spider or ball gags. Collar leash. Men applying multiple piercings to the woman, nipples, clit, tongue, and later tug her from said added handles. Spreader bars used either at the ankles or wrist.
Heavy use of ropes, chains, hand-cuffs

In particular, I love bondage plus gangbang. Seeing a submissive babe, locked in place for many men to use her body as a living fucktoy, and vigorously and viciously f@ck her over and over, multiple times each as he did to Brooke in Dark Vengence III. Soooo hot.

Manhandle elements I most look forward to seeing are, Hair-pulling, choking, spanking, or pinching her ass and tits with their hands, whips, or something else appropriate. Forced french kissing. Ripping her clothes apart. males using her body or the environment to rudely and savagely penetrate her ass or pussy, hard and deep. Like during Uncut #2 when the big fat guy grabs Mrs. Bauer's hair and ankle to pull in the opposite direction of his cock thrust or when he lets all his corpulence smash her ass in prone-bone while another guy is recording with his smartphone. So good.

When it comes to attire, my favorites are the classics, either fully naked plus bondage accessories or lingerie also plus bondage stuff. High heels are a huge plus in my book.

Least favorite things in his comics.

Pissing (YUCK!).

Cuckold elements.

Dominatrix women. Lesbian action.

An excessive amount of visual pain in the women's facial expressions. Too much crying.
I like these two, but the keyword is excessive.

I don't like seeing excessive marks or scarring.
For instance, Maddie's fate in Tourist Trap #2 was way too harsh.
I do like BDSM tho, Brooke in Dark Vengeance 2 and 3 was great.

Males punching the women with a closed fist.

Women with curly hair or short hair.

X-RAY vision panels.

Non-Submissive women protagonist. I like it when they initially resist, but at some point, they better stomp their misbehavior and crush all hope of escape. lol.

Storylines I would love to see continued:

Uncut #3 - Mrs. Elizabeth Bauer ruthlessly disciplined by several waves of men at the Institute dungeon.

Cheerleaders #10 - Anna's week-long gang-bang

Total Control #4 - Kate's all-night long gang-bang.
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

Fantastic news but having waited for what seems like an eternity, I don't mind what he comes out with first. I'm betting on 1 of 3 things

1) A continuation of Tourist trap as that was the last thing he did and he seemed passionate about it.

2)Art of Fernando Vol 2, as he probably already has a lot of the material ready for it and I imagine this would not be that taxing to complete, and a great way to announce your return, which is what he did last time with Vol 1

3) If we’re going by the xmas card dofantasy posted it may be hinting at ‘Twins’.

Personally I’d love him to work with Merrick again, and possibly another SNATCHER….fingers crossed, but hey great news for 2022.
imarabbit

Post by imarabbit »

I would not mind some hard gang-bangs of Holly's Mother and Brooke's mother in a new Dark Vengeance chapter. Oh and also stockings...
Last edited by imarabbit on Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
manu44

Post by manu44 »

I'd like to see more "punishment belts" with 2 dildos or plugs, like the one from #462: Snatcher 2 where the redhead gets plugged right before transport, and at the end of #118 Cheerleader's Fate when the guy gives her the pizza restovers.
Also more panel or leather gags, or penis gags (with the penis part being inside her mouth).
Plus, amrbinders are always always GREAT. But I haven't really seen any "box" type armbinders in dofantasy comics. I think they're great since having those means that the woman can't reach whatever is f@cking her below her waist, while regular armbinders give her that option (partially)
Lastly, would be nice to have the woman's knees restrained together, but leave the ankles untied, to give her some limited movement.
mithrandirshadow

Post by mithrandirshadow »

I'm hoping for a continuation of cheerleaders, twins, or dark vengeance, in that order. But I'll be happy with anything he puts out
BunRider25

Post by BunRider25 »

Continuation of twins and cheerleaders
Aurion

Post by Aurion »

I hope for a sequel to dark vengeance 5 and Cheerleaders 10
okumo2

Post by okumo2 »

I am still so happy, because I have heard Fernando will return this year :44 :44 :44

Therefore, I have no wish for any specific comic or kink or fetish. Any comic is really welcome. However, The Devil made me do it II would be a nice surprise...

What I wish for would be that Fernando would join patreon so his fans could stay a bit more in touch with him.
therapytohelp

Post by therapytohelp »

Yes, totally agree. Or Subscribe star. Would like to support his work!