Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
skarab

Re: Fernando

Post by skarab »

Lotr wrote:Of course cheerleaders 10 would be the thing most are waiting for. There is still so much to explore when the cartel starts hunting for new buses with cheerleaders. The Don needs new stock after all. Maybe in the next batch they will already know who caught them...

Besides I think new starts would be great too! Ideas:

Invasion of an apartment shared by female students.
Similar to the Art-of-Fernando style this could be a nice new setting when the cosy familar rooms are transformed into an orgy place.

Terrorist capture of a holiday island
- Nice colors, kidnap-setting
- Sexy Bikinis since Fernando is also quite good with clothes but we rarely see bras etc. even in the start of the stories
- Unexpected opportunities for the waiter who until then just only got to watch the beautiful girls
- Invasion of the luxury apartments on the sides with the well sheltered
- Maybe later some games for the entertainment of the kidnappers. They could play some kind of catch.

I am happy with anything Fernando brings out. :234
I messaged you here: https://www.dofantasyforum.com/viewtopi ... 830#p14829
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I had given up hope of seeing more Fernando content.
Dofantasy has not been the same for me without him.
Always was one of my favorite artists.
Here's hoping 2022 does bring a new comic! :)
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

I hear ya. It looked promising at the start of the year, even heard from the great man but since then radio silence, even Bego I guess has not heard from him, but he did say he had to deal with a few things to allow time for the future to return, so I remain optimistic. :44
therapytohelp

Post by therapytohelp »

Hi sorry to ask again but any update on Fernando possibly doing another comic?
tls5669

Post by tls5669 »

I had given up hope of seeing more Fernando content.
Dofantasy has not been the same for me without him.

What happened to him? I think he is the greatest artist at the site
therapytohelp

Post by therapytohelp »

Yeah we had that xmas art come out over a year ago now! Would be nice to get some info. Hope he is well!
Ben Glain

Post by Ben Glain »

I´m also interested what happened. I loved "Hideaway Island" and hoped for a sequel with Sucky, the desk-bitch.
Former rapecage.com-member.
rabih103

Post by rabih103 »

yes we miss fernando and his work !!!
minerjack

Post by minerjack »

So, was that it? Is Fernando coming back or not? Id rather just have a straight answer at this point.
Azachiel

Post by Azachiel »

We'd all love an answer minerjack, though I'm afraid we're probably not going to get one. Unless I missed something, the last comic we got from Fernando was Fansadox 500 Tourist Trap 2, which according to the announcement came out February 2019. We're in March 2024 at Fansadox 622, and other than a Christmas-pic on New Year's Eve 2021, we haven't really gotten even a sign of life from Fernando. So while I'd be overjoyed to be proven wrong, I'm afraid that we'll probably have to put Fernando in the same category as Templeton, great artists who we're never getting new work from again.

Which really sucks, because his comics are great, and so many of his series stand on cliffhangers. Tourist Trap, Dark Vengeance, Dead Shark Island, Sex Wars, Total Control, Confiscated Twins, all these series just stop at points where you're crying out 'Wait, what happens next?'. Not that I don't want to see more from Invaders and Cheerleaders, I would love that, but their stories are currently at points you could consider as endings. Very open endings, but endings nonetheless.

Honestly with some of those series I'm reaching the point where I'd accept a text-summary of the rest just so that I can know what happens.