Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Rud3b0y

Re: Fernando

Post by Rud3b0y »

Keep that dream alive......you maybe surprised.......I am
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Do you know something I don't?
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

Wow…wish I had dreams like that. I think we all may get our dreams answered sooner rather than later…..let’s hope its sooner than later. ;)
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

hansmoleman wrote:
Rud3b0y wrote:Wow…wish I had dreams like that. I think we all may get our dreams answered sooner rather than later…..let’s hope its sooner than later. ;)
Hey Rud3boy,

Random question: Are you share the Weird Family alternate cover you had from a while back? Perhaps via imgur or image upload link?

Thanks! : )
Hansmoleman........Uploading it is a hassle, but glad to share it with you if you want it. If you suggest a way.
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Is he working on Snatcher 3 Bego? I'm getting a strong feeling it's Snatcher 3.
kat3

Post by kat3 »

Snatcher 3 would be awesome! But really, I'd appreciate anything from Fernando - like another Dark Vengeance sequel for example. :)

BTW. hansmoleman, where did you get your avatar?
chromed

Post by chromed »

I really would appreciate as new comic Total Control IV...
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

Hey Rud3boy,

Random question: Are you share the Weird Family alternate cover you had from a while back? Perhaps via imgur or image upload link?

Thanks! : )[/quote]

Hansmoleman........Uploading it is a hassle, but glad to share it with you if you want it. If you suggest a way.[/quote]

Hey Rud3boy!

Perhaps you can send to hansmoleman@sharklasers.com - I also have a treat for you as well once I rec your e-mail.

:)[/quote]

Sorry Hans man, that email adress is not working for me, then again Yahoo mail has been erratic of late. Have tried multiple times but no messages getting through :-(
fenix0616

Post by fenix0616 »

With all of this current events, need a sadistic cruel and t@rture of vacation sluts in Hong Kong protest themed comic like the Tourist Trap series. Best storyline filled with possibilities of endless forced and coerced mouth watering action 8-) :mrgreen:
Freaky

Post by Freaky »

Looks like we don't get a new Fernando comic this year :/
I hope he is working on something....

Maybe Cheerleaders 10? An epic and final part of a fantastic series. That would be nice. Or Sex Wars 4...maybe Dark Vengeance 5? Fernando has so many great series, but his output is just too slow. I love long storys, but only with a proper ending :D

Anyway, let's just hope that Fernando is working on something and we will see it sooner than later :)