Predondo

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Sarenaph

Re: Predondo

Post by Sarenaph »

imarabbit wrote:Is a new Harem Horror planned later? I miss Olivia and her mother Elisabeth :D
Easily his best work. I am hoping for a future instalment too.
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

I would love it if Predondo did a breeder/impregnation genre style story.
Cthulhu5

Post by Cthulhu5 »

Combine that with Olivia and her mother for maximum coolness
Jobman

Post by Jobman »

Any news on next Predondo comic?
logan222

Post by logan222 »

Could we see a return of Lorna Collins from Uprising West Africa at some point? I loved how she had bigger tits than most of the other girls, and she does exist in the universe of the 'Harem Horror Hell'. I loved how she was not entirly broken at the time.

The forced ass-to-ass double dildo scene with her and Miss Hamilton is one of my all time favorite Fansadox moments!
imarabbit

Post by imarabbit »

logan222 wrote:Could we see a return of Lorna Collins from Uprising West Africa at some point? I loved how she had bigger tits than most of the other girls, and she does exist in the universe of the 'Harem Horror Hell'. I loved how she was not entirly broken at the time.

The forced ass-to-ass double dildo scene with her and Miss Hamilton is one of my all time favorite Fansadox moments!
I wish a comic focused on Lorna Collins' first year of slave training with Dongboy as it is mentioned in Uprising In West Africa.
logan222

Post by logan222 »

imarabbit wrote:
logan222 wrote:Could we see a return of Lorna Collins from Uprising West Africa at some point? I loved how she had bigger tits than most of the other girls, and she does exist in the universe of the 'Harem Horror Hell'. I loved how she was not entirly broken at the time.

I wish a comic focused on Lorna Collins' first year of slave training with Dongboy as it is mentioned in Uprising In West Africa.
That sounds great! I'd like to see a pre-quel and sequal really; her stioll resisting training and then when she finally breaks :)
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

I wonder what Predondo is working on next.
imarabbit

Post by imarabbit »

Does someone know any updates regrading Predondo's next comic?
logan222

Post by logan222 »

I'd also be interested to know if Prenondo has anything in the works?

I'd like to see a self contained story at some point, I don't need to much of a story/charactor arc ;)