Predondo

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Aldranar

Predondo

Post by Aldranar »

I'm actually a bit suprised to see there isn't a topic made for Predondo yet, even though he is one of the better upcoming artists! (personal opinion of course :D)
So I'm dedicating this topic to him!

I just wanted to say how amazed I was with Harem Horror Hell 2! This comic, after reading it multiple times, is now in my top 3, together with Templeton's comics. This comic was really one of his best! The whole story, the humiliation of the mother and the daughter, the scenes, the f@cking! (how ironic that this forum actuallyhides the word f ucking :D)

Now I'm probably putting too much pressure on him for his next comic (hopefully a sequel!), but hey, if it's good, it needs to be said as well :D
comicglutton

Re: Predondo

Post by comicglutton »

You can add me to the list of Predondo admirers. I really like his work. Hope to see a lot more from him. :)
PRedondo

Post by PRedondo »

Hi!

sorry not having participated till now in the forum, too much work and little time

I confess language is a problem for me - please, forgive my terrible english-

I appreciate all your comments about my work, thank you very much, and thanks for dedicate this topic to me

Aldranar, it is an honor you put me in your top 3 with Templeton, he is a reslly great artist, one of the best I ever seen

I´m very glad you liked Harem Horror, I hope you will enjoy the comic I´m working now, in my blog http://amanoyamaquina.blogspot.com/ you´ll can see more samples of what I´m doing, pencils and discarded panels and covers of my Dofantasy comics, and many more samples of other works

I´ll try to come more to the forum, Thanks again!
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

Nice to see your blog.
Even though it's spanish (google translate helps!), nice images and drawings.

And don't worry about your English, it's perfectly understandable ;)
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

I was wondering Predondo, are you working on a new comic these days?
If so, might we know what it'll be about? I'm hoping for a sequel to your Harem Horror Hell! So many good things about that comic have yet to be drawn (and I sure would like some more action with Olivia's mother :D)

Cheers
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I like your style, Predondo.

Not too stressful on the details in the line art, yet after painting it looks amazing..you're a good painter. Your human forms are beautiful.
Good eye for girls especially..

Bravo.
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Aldranar wrote:I was wondering Predondo, are you working on a new comic these days?
If so, might we know what it'll be about? I'm hoping for a sequel to your Harem Horror Hell! So many good things about that comic have yet to be drawn (and I sure would like some more action with Olivia's mother :D)

Cheers
Check this...
http://dofantasyforum.com/viewtopic.php ... 2824#p2824

BTW, we're all lucky as Olivia's mother is going to pay a visit to Coroner Tata's stronghold (won't say more to don't spoil the thing) :roll:
logan222

Post by logan222 »

Can't wait to see what you do next Predondo! You girls look amazing especially in the tortuous circumstances you put them in. Can't wait for you next comic.
ymdhk

Post by ymdhk »

I have to say SNATCHED and TRADED Harem Horror are two of my most favorite comics. Not only is the artwork topnotch, but the real strengths of these 2 comics are the creative storylines and plot. The creative ways in which these women are humiliated is really second to none. I have one minor quibble, though: I'm not a big fan of nose-rings; can we try to minimize the nose-rings, if possible? It really makes the women look unattractive. Other than that, keep up the good work, Predondo. Can't wait for your next production.
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

ymdhk wrote:I have to say SNATCHED and TRADED Harem Horror are two of my most favorite comics. Not only is the artwork topnotch, but the real strengths of these 2 comics are the creative storylines and plot. The creative ways in which these women are humiliated is really second to none.
PREDONDO is working with Templeton's story writer. Good team ;)

Check this (scroll down to the bottom of the page), just posted today
http://dofantasyforum.com/viewtopic.php ... 3043#p3043