I NEED A CREATIVE STORY DEVELOPER / SCRIPTER ASAP

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
skarab

I NEED A CREATIVE STORY DEVELOPER / SCRIPTER ASAP

Post by skarab »

I need a volunteer bdsm comic lover who won't mind helping develop my bdsm comic stories. You can contact me on skarabdsm@gmail.com

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to post them here, who knows it could pique the interest of any would-be scripter.
Last edited by skarab on Sun May 29, 2022 9:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
skarab

Re: I NEED CREATIVE MINDS TO ASSIST DEVELOP MY CONCEPT STORI

Post by skarab »

Lotr wrote: Invasion of an apartment shared by female students.
Similar to the Art-of-Fernando style this could be a nice new setting when the cosy familar rooms are transformed into an orgy place.

Terrorist capture of a holiday island
- Nice colors, kidnap-setting
- Sexy Bikinis since Fernando is also quite good with clothes but we rarely see bras etc. even in the start of the stories
- Unexpected opportunities for the waiter who until then just only got to watch the beautiful girls
- Invasion of the luxury apartments on the sides with the well sheltered
- Maybe later some games for the entertainment of the kidnappers. They could play some kind of catch.
Hi Tolkien,
You sound like the kind of thinker who's got voracious vision. I have several BDSM comic concepts waiting in line to be jumped on. Each with their respective title, some draws on popular premise, I need someone who can expand on the plots by developing them into full writing, scripted format that can be illustrated.

I need at least two finalized before the time I submit the debut title I am currently working on for We can exchange contact if you're interested.
skarab

Re: I NEED CREATIVE MINDS TO ASSIST DEVELOP MY CONCEPT STORI

Post by skarab »

Sarenaph wrote:...Being ringed like cattle is not seen as often on the site or in the comics these days. A pity.
I would like to think Predondo does enough of that with it huge rings, but if it satisfies your desire as much those of others, I wouldn't mind incorporating it in my debut title. Check your email.
surferchick

Re: I NEED A CREATIVE STORY DEVELOPER / SCRIPTER ASAP

Post by surferchick »

How detailed should the scripting be? I have several story ideas but need to know how detailed you wanna have them.
skarab

Post by skarab »

surferchick wrote:How detailed should the scripting be? I have several story ideas but need to know how detailed you wanna have them.
Elaborately detailed to guide my artworks. Objective is to expand on my story ideas, all of which already have their working title. I am currently working on a Stalker story for DoFantasy, wherein I oftentimes run across a wall bereft of idea progression.

Though I am done with the cover artworks and have already begun illustrating the pages, we can nevertheless work on tightening the script because I think it still in periphery.
surferchick

Post by surferchick »

Well wish to help. Also on your stalker story.
skarab

Post by skarab »

surferchick wrote:Well wish to help. Also on your stalker story.
I am glad you are. :44

Get WhatsApp and message me on +234-9020178818

Before the Stalker story I am currently working on is completed, it may interest you to be teased with but a few of the BDSM comic titles below which I've long conceived but needs to be developed into a fully scripted comic format (dialogues, panels and pages)

(1). THE URGE SAGA
Borrowing from the concept of the psycho-thriller movie franchise 'The Purge' I came up with an idea where a day is dedicated free for all Americans to indulge in all kinds sexual depravity where all sexual-related crimes are legal. A national holiday for all willing participant to celebrate the expulsion of their most carnal pervasion, both privately and or publicly.

Working title for this is: The Urge; it's going to be a story depicts but not limited to how even the most self-controlled of the menfolk can become intemperate. The already sexually frustrated ones going wild on a r@ping spree in a fictitious city in one of them states in the USA.

You see, while I tried plotting this concept of this story into a reasonable perfection, I only just end up breaking it into a three parts story, all of which I think are going to make great bdsm stories but neither of which is completed as they lack a progressive sequence, a recurring miasma that continue to haunt me whenever I try to build up on the concept story. This is where I need someone capable to develop the story better and further from my conceived plot to a sensible ending.

If the idea of The Urge piques your interest to develop, I won't waste any more time than to discuss them with you or anyone who is interested in developing into comic-illustratable script,
THE URGE I: r@ape DAY
THE URGE II: AMOK WAY
THE URGE III: SURGE
#collaroid_device_soldout
#neofoundingfathers
#SemensCorp_CEO

(2). FRIGHTANIC - NIGHTMARE IN PARADIZE:
(Based on Titanic but without the mishap that sunk it)
A luxury hotel on a cruise ship of sexual terror.
Scenes of lodgers having various fun of their lives somewhere remote in the open seas. I eventually wrote the story into a 3 different versions, sharing the same premise but differing story with its unique plots.
I can send all 3 for development.

(3.) F.E.A.R.
A technologized charm-like (juju) that render the human mind into zombie-like super-submissive being.
The title of the story

A prolific FBI female agent called Suzette ‘Bonita’ Rosenblatt is tasked to head the investigative team assigned to unravel an seemingly paranormal activities reported to have occurred in various sites across the States where young ladies have vanished without trace. This story would involve elements of African supernaturality where certain rogues are using African juju to teleport beautiful females (who are lured through a model-for-hire ad online to a meet-up zone) to Africa (or other locations?)
F.E.AR. is an acronym that goes with the plot of the story that needs proper developing.

It’s possible for us to link this story with another title: An African Ordeal: Federal Gunmen.
There are more titles, I want them all to link into each other like the cross-overs in Marvel comics and MCU movies.
Seduction Studio

Post by Seduction Studio »

skarab wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:37 pm I need a volunteer bdsm comic lover who won't mind helping develop my bdsm comic stories. You can contact me on skarabdsm@gmail.com

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to post them here, who knows it could pique the interest of any would-be scripter.

Give me a write in case you're still looking for one.
seductionstudio@gmail.com