Mr Kane

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
logan222

Mr Kane

Post by logan222 »

I really liking Black Star Inferno at the moment; specifically the breast and body modifications to the poor victim! Something not seen too often enough in comics!

Also, going back I really loved Iron Master dungeon series and Blackmoor Asylum.

What else is everyone's favorite Mr Kane comics or art?
Sarenaph

Re: Mr Kane

Post by Sarenaph »

Gladiatrix was great. Kane had a phase in his work where proud women were put in metal shackles and had their nipples pierced as part of the process of breaking them and making them submissive. Definitely wished we returned to that. Being ringed like cattle is not seen as often on the site or in the comics these days. A pity.
skarab

Post by skarab »

Sarenaph wrote:Gladiatrix was great. Kane had a phase in his work where proud women were put in metal shackles and had their nipples pierced as part of the process of breaking them and making them submissive. Definitely wished we returned to that. Being ringed like cattle is not seen as often on the site or in the comics these days. A pity.
I messaged you here: https://www.dofantasyforum.com/viewtopi ... 830#p14830
surferchick

Post by surferchick »

Gladiatrix is also one of my all time favourit Comix's.
Love it