ROBERTS-BLACK VAN 7 is now UPDATING!

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ROBERTS

ROBERTS-BLACK VAN 7 is now UPDATING!

Post by ROBERTS »

BLACK VAN continues! Updating with all NEW pages all this month!
minerjack

Re: ROBERTS-BLACK VAN 7 is now UPDATING!

Post by minerjack »

Awesome! I can’t wait to see where things go from here. I mean besides the obvious.
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

'Yakuza Slavegirls' is getting re-posted on roberts-comics.com. Can we look forward to some 'special additions', like more pages, a bit of tinkering here and there? Or.... i barely dare to speak the words... a sequel following?

Yakuza has always been among my absolute favorites among your works.
Reikishin

Post by Reikishin »

I hereby intend to cancel my subscription to Roberts' website and state my intention to never purchase from him again.

I am beyond frustrated that his idea of new content for the past 15 days has been to drip feed several pages from a work that is some 20 years old.
logan222

Post by logan222 »

I also feel like many comics are abandoned whenever it just gets good...And then its story/scene setup on a new one :roll:
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Well now...this was just brought to my attention...
How the addicts do grumble when the drug boat sinks eh? I do suppose I owe you guys an update on the situation, so here we go..
First off..I'm not dead. Considering what I am going through, that's not a joke.
A bit over a month ago, my wife and I were infected with COVID19-"O" variant..this is an extremely powerful virus weaponized in Chinese labs with an unknown lifespan and mutation rate..well, due to some people refusing to obey common sense at a family party, we were infected, along with several other guests.
My wife is 42..she is coming through it ok, but still has a very serious cough and is weak..low energy and lack of concentration is a major issue.
Me? I am 67 this month. I'm an Old Guy. And if you follow the reports, Old Guys die from this. A LOT.
It fortunately stayed out of my lungs..a major cause of death from pneumonia..but I am experiencing total loss of strength, no energy, sleep a LOT, sore throat and ear infection, and kidney infection causing great pain..I have not been able to stay out of bed..no less sit at the drawing board.
I hope this clears up the lack of new material..I am very sorry if this has caused anyone any inconvenience. I do appreciate every one of my fans and supporters.