Kittyhand Studio

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
KittyhandStudio

Kittyhand Studio

Post by KittyhandStudio »

please leave your comments regarding of Kittyhand Studio's work here. or you could send your email to kittyhandstudio@gmail.com your opinions are vital to helping us make better quality comics.
surrenderdorathy

Re: Kittyhand Studio

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I would like to see more Lesbian domination. I really like your dominatrix characters like Doa-Ming from Missing in Shanghai and Lady Lash from Classmates. And I'd like to see more of Doa-Ming's daughter. Doa-Ming's daughter has a supernatural hold on my heart and it's a crime she's only in one comic.

I'd like to see more latex and leather fetish outfits as well.

Thank you for your time.
KittyhandStudio

we are glad to see you enjoy our comics. Missing in Shanghai as our first comics ever published have a much bigger background story structure than what it is shown in actual comics. Dao-Ming's daughter is not her real daughter, instead she was a brain-washed assassin sent by a rival organization trying to kill the Boss of Forbidden City, after her failure, the Boss appreciate her beauty and decide to keep her, then order Dao-Ming use ancient Chinese drug to brain-wash poor girl's already messed up head again. that is the reason why that girl act obviously lacks some basic self-esteem. we have a plan to expand missing in Shanghai to a longer story, surely in that version, Dao-Ming's Daughter as a major character will have a much bigger role to play. but unfortunately, we can not afford to make long series at any near future.
surrenderdorathy

That sounds incredible! I hope you guys get the chance to make it. I can't spare much right now but do you have a patreon or some other form of crowd funding?
surrenderdorathy

I just want 44 pages of Julia from Objection Overruled slaving away in Victor Popov's mansion. Cooking for him, cleaning for him, and of course having sex with him. And the fact that she's a prudish ice queen means you shouldn't spare a single moment not a too humiliate her in the sluttiest outfits. :44 We should also learn about other people that have earned Victor's ire.
imarabbit

Post by imarabbit »

Any update regarding the next comic?
KittyhandStudio

Backyard Garden 2 is completed. it up to Bego to decide when to release it. thanks to Sarenaph for dialog, this comics will not disappoint you.
surrenderdorathy

Can't wait!!!
imarabbit

Post by imarabbit »

Ty for the quick reply! Cannot wait :234
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Kind words Kittyhand. To be fair the dialogue was a pleasure to match to your fantastic art and story. I’m looking forward to seeing it published.