STeve. Remember me?

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
STeve

STeve. Remember me?

Post by STeve »

It's been a while since I visited the forums, but I've been working continuously for Dofantasy/BDSMArt for a long time now.

I'm not one of the big names, but I've been beavering away in the background for quite some time.

Most of my work has been illustrating Geoff Merrick stories. A brilliant writer whose coat-tails I've been riding for years now.

Just wanted to check in and say hello, feel free to give me any feedback or just say hi.
minerjack

Re: STeve. Remember me?

Post by minerjack »

Hey. Nice to see you in the forums. Love you’re work and hope to see more frome you in the future.
STeve

Post by STeve »

minerjack wrote:Hey. Nice to see you in the forums. Love you’re work and hope to see more frome you in the future.

Thanks for your kind words. I'm just about to start a new story by Geoff called "Playthings" so there will be plenty more images to see in the future.
STeve

Post by STeve »

Well, this is embarrassing. LOL!

At least one person knows who I am. I'll take it, Thanks minerjack.

Your kind words will keep me going for another ten years!
krisross

Post by krisross »

I've seen a lot of your work and really like it!! Are you working on any comics or novels?
Gryph

Post by Gryph »

:234 :234 STeve :234 :234

I've been watching your art since you posted THIN ICE. The pic's with Mia in the Jacuzzi were my fav.
Since then I'm always eager to see your new pic's.

You and Merrick make an Awesome team.

Looking forward to the new story.

Gryph
STeve

Post by STeve »

krisross wrote:I've seen a lot of your work and really like it!! Are you working on any comics or novels?
Thanks mate, I appreciate your kind words. I've just finished Tit for tat and will be starting a new Merrick novel; Playthings next week.
STeve

Post by STeve »

Gryph wrote::234 :234 STeve :234 :234

I've been watching your art since you posted THIN ICE. The pic's with Mia in the Jacuzzi were my fav.
Since then I'm always eager to see your new pic's.

You and Merrick make an Awesome team.

Looking forward to the new story.

Gryph
Thank you Gryph.

It's nice to know people see and like my work. I so rarely get feedback for the stuff I do here. Wow! Since Thin Ice? Thanks for keeping on coming back for more!
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Suggest that Geoff put more latex attire in his comics. We need more gimp and rubber maids!
STeve

Post by STeve »

surrenderdorathy wrote:Suggest that Geoff put more latex attire in his comics. We need more gimp and rubber maids!
Okay, thanks for your suggestion. I'll pass it on.