BREAKING NEWS
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Slasher 

Post Re: Slasher
Slasher wrote:
@ponygirlrider3: If I'd do a sequel to "Creepy" or "Flesh for the Hunchback" (which was MY title for it) it would be about Dracula or some other reference to the old universal horror movies:) So the answer will probably be no. BUT! Breeders 4 is in the works and it's gonna be a 2 parter:)
/Slasher

That's awesome is it going to continue the story or have a new setting

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:35 am

Hi, I'm french and I have a lot of idea for a "In the name of the Lord 2"...
The reverend sent to the mother a woman who'll "help her" with her daughter (still tied on the bed)
Some exemples : - tickling girl feet with her tongue
- give her a bath
- shave of course the pussy
- "play" the game of "are you clean everywere...."
and so, and so

If interessed, tell me.

Fri May 11, 2018 11:45 pm

When is the new breeders

Sun May 13, 2018 9:21 pm

@cigiteux. Hi, thanx for the ideas. I have thought about doin' another "In the name of the lord". But it will not be featuring the same girl and mom. It will be a whole new story, but with the same priest:)

@ponygirlrider3. I have no idea where it have gone to:) It will have a new setting:)

Best/
Slasher

Mon May 14, 2018 9:00 am

Slasher wrote:
@cigiteux. Hi, thanx for the ideas. I have thought about doin' another "In the name of the lord". But it will not be featuring the same girl and mom. It will be a whole new story, but with the same priest:)

@ponygirlrider3. I have no idea where it have gone to:) It will have a new setting:)

Best/
Slasher

with lesbian stuff I hope ;)

Mon May 14, 2018 9:33 am

Who was the blonde girl at the end of Breeders Next Generation? Was that one of the blonde girls from Breeders and New Blood or was that a different girl?

Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:56 pm

Jimmy The Wrestler wrote:
Who was the blonde girl at the end of Breeders Next Generation? Was that one of the blonde girls from Breeders and New Blood or was that a different girl?
Well, Jimmy. I'll leave that up to you to deside;)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:33 pm

Slasher wrote:
Jimmy The Wrestler wrote:
Well, Jimmy. I'll leave that up to you to deside;)

Ha id like to believe its one of the girls from the original series who has been a breeding toy for many many years :D haha

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:49 pm

Just gonna drop my opinion here. I'd love an offshoot of Enslaved without a cause focusing on the red head. I think she's the prettiest girl you've drawn yet. Also I'd love a continuation of Videogeddon, in my opinion the best comic you've made. I think I read somewhere on the forum that you don't like doing sequels as much, or something to that effect, this is just my opinion.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:11 am

Hi, 3Headedkrock. And thanx for your kind words:) Yeah, that redhead did come out quite nice! A redheaded version of Marilyn Monroe was the intention;) I had a small idead for the two of the girls teaming up for some more adventures, but never have her go her own way. The main focus will always be on Sandy;). I had some ideas about continuing on Videogeddon, but some though was kind of dull so have dropped it. (All though I loved it:)) However some elemets of that story have find a home in a 4th part of "Enslaved" if I get a green light from Bego;). About sequels; Yeah I really don't like making sequels if the original story has turned out to be great. It's hard to top it and make everyone happy and horny. And it's even harder if there's a big demand for it and that puts a big strain on the brain muscle;) But if an idea comes that I think will do a sequel good and have something that brings the story to another level. Then I'll love doin' it. And that's really the case of "Enslaved".

BEST/
Slasher

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next