Slasher

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Slasher

Re: Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Dougeee, I'm glad you liked it.
And I totally agree with you about that second guy. It made no sence to me either when I read it. Since I don't wright the dialogues myself, I guess the editors change him to be someone I didn't planned him to. Sometime they changes things through the dialogue, often it makes the story better. But sometimes it makes things confusing.

Slasher
dougeee

Post by dougeee »

Thanks for your reply. That does explain a lot. The illustrations were really good. and the dialogue for the most part was good, but like I said that last part was confusing. If you don't mind telling what did you have in mind for the second guy? Cause he looked like a guy off the streets.

Dougeee
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Well, as you said, he looks like a guy off the streets. And that's just what he is, a hobo, that the geek brings in just as a final humiliation for the girl and to show him (the geek) that she'll do anything for her master.

Slasher
willf

Post by willf »

some reason i expected a ending at prom thats alot like the zapped movie ending with all the hot chicks in those pages. any chance we will see something like that in a sequel?
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Well, I haven't seen the zapped movie since the 80's and I don't remember a lot about it exept that this guy undresses chicks with his mind. So I can't see what you referring to. And I don't have any plans on a sequel to Beauty and the Geek... Yet.

Slasher
willf

Post by willf »

didnt mean telekinesis specifically but just using the situation to his and his friends advantages to go after all the other girls when guys unable to react.
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Enslaved without a cause part 2 is now done and delivered!!!
eldar

Post by eldar »

Slasher wrote:Enslaved without a cause part 2 is now done and delivered!!!
That is excellent news. I look forward to seeing it.
eldar

Post by eldar »

Hi,

Waiting patiently for the new comic.

Any idea when it might be released ?
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

I have no clue when it'll be released, sorry.