Slasher

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
cigar4411

Re: Slasher

Post by cigar4411 »

Is beauty and the geek going to be DF or just bdsmartwork?
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

@cigar4411: I don't know where "beauty" will turn up, I don't have any control over that. Hopefully at DF. I thought that the sequel of "the Stepfather" would be published at Dof but it didn't. So I'm passing over that question to Bego:)

Best/
Slasher
notOnce

Post by notOnce »

Is "Creepy" finished? According to Nuria that was going to be a DF comic:

http://dofantasyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1128
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

@notOnce: "Creepy" is finished and it's running at BDSMartwork at the moment. I also thought it would be published at Dof. Maybe it'll turn up some time with my original Titel "Flesh for the hunchback".

Best/
Slasher
notOnce

Post by notOnce »

Slasher wrote:@notOnce: "Creepy" is finished and it's running at BDSMartwork at the moment. I also thought it would be published at Dof. Maybe it'll turn up some time with my original Titel "Flesh for the hunchback".

Best/
Slasher
BDSMartwork has up to page 40, is that the entire comic?
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

I think it's 45 or 46 pages. I don't remember.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Slasher wrote:Thanx comicglutton! Wait until you the girl in my new story that I just finished today, called "Beauty and the geek"! She's really a looker!

And to all others that enjoyed "Enslaved without a cause", I'm pround to announce that I will begin working on the sequel starting monday:)

Best/ Slasher

Just seen the cover of 'Beauty And The Geek'. You're not wrong, Slasher, she certainly is a looker! Can't wait. :)
eldar

Post by eldar »

More of Enslaved Without a Cause - excellent news.

I look forward to seeing more of the story.

Would love to see her with nipple rings.
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

beauty and the geek way to short
dougeee

Post by dougeee »

just read beauty and the geek and thought it was a very good comic that had a potential of being a great comic.

The scenes were hot and I enjoyed the closed up panels or scenes on the characters' faces and other parts. The dialogue was good and I enjoyed that you let her speak a little when she was not gagged. I liked the scene when she was tied to the post and that whole sequence.

The only problem I had with the story was about the last third, when the second male character came involved. That whole part didn't really make sense to me. Not wanting to give spoilers away so I'll speak a little cryptic. Even though that guy did what he did so that she could become the geek's dog, she stilled would have family and friends that could testify that she was who she was.

Also like the previous post it did seem a little short at the end. But the part when the second guy came into the story things started to not make sense. I almost expected that Janine (sorry spelling) was going to be accompanied by her friends when they went to the prom.. There seemed to be hints that this was going to happen.

Nevertheless I enjoyed the comic and the style. This being the first time I've read anything done by slasher and thinking about checking out his other works.