Slasher

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
eldar

Re: Slasher

Post by eldar »

Hi Slasher,
Looks like I will have to be patient as it is being posted a few pages at a time.

However, great start to the story. Love the first few pages.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Two lovely girls in your new comic BREEDERS, Slasher. Beautiful. :)
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

I bow for you, Comicglutton :)
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

8-) Hi Slasher. The ending of your latest BREEDERS is brilliant just what some of us have been requesting.

All of your work is outstanding - Thank you

D
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Slasher last comic was awesome. I think I broke my dick jacking off. worth every penny. more like this please
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Last four pages of breeders outstanding. I for one would be delighted if there is a sequel.
I have gathered some of your early work from different websites all of which is top class thank you Slasher
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Yes sequel to breeders Please I would love to see the other girl have a litter of her own, with Ruscoe
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Agree 110%. A sequel with more breeding from both has the potential for a story with deeper ramifications.

Thanks again Slasher for this tremendous story

D
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

Really enjoyed this comic as well. The only thing I didn't like is it ended just when it started to get really good. My favorite panel is the very last page when they're admiring the baby and even though Maddy is sucking dick while being mounted by Roscoe she's also checking out the baby. I find "casual" moments like that, the best where the girls have been abused so much this has become a normal routine. I also liked how Megan had resigned herself to her duties as "breeding piggy." I hope we get to see more of Maddy and her "boyfriend" Roscoe in action.
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Thanx guys, for all the kind words:)
As for a suquel... Yes, Bego has asked me to do it... and I most likely WILL do it:)
But I don't know if I will continue with the same girl-characters ( maybe just Maddy as a toy for Roscoe).

Thanx again/
Slasher