Slasher

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
cigiteux

Re: Slasher

Post by cigiteux »

Hi, I'm french and I have a lot of idea for a "In the name of the Lord 2"...
The reverend sent to the mother a woman who'll "help her" with her daughter (still tied on the bed)
Some exemples : - tickling girl feet with her tongue
- give her a bath
- shave of course the pussy
- "play" the game of "are you clean everywere...."
and so, and so

If interessed, tell me.
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

When is the new breeders
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

@cigiteux. Hi, thanx for the ideas. I have thought about doin' another "In the name of the lord". But it will not be featuring the same girl and mom. It will be a whole new story, but with the same priest:)

@ponygirlrider3. I have no idea where it have gone to:) It will have a new setting:)

Best/
Slasher
cigiteux

Post by cigiteux »

Slasher wrote:@cigiteux. Hi, thanx for the ideas. I have thought about doin' another "In the name of the lord". But it will not be featuring the same girl and mom. It will be a whole new story, but with the same priest:)

@ponygirlrider3. I have no idea where it have gone to:) It will have a new setting:)

Best/
Slasher
with lesbian stuff I hope ;)
Jimmy The Wrestler

Post by Jimmy The Wrestler »

Who was the blonde girl at the end of Breeders Next Generation? Was that one of the blonde girls from Breeders and New Blood or was that a different girl?
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Jimmy The Wrestler wrote:Who was the blonde girl at the end of Breeders Next Generation? Was that one of the blonde girls from Breeders and New Blood or was that a different girl?
Well, Jimmy. I'll leave that up to you to deside;)
Jimmy The Wrestler

Post by Jimmy The Wrestler »

Slasher wrote:
Jimmy The Wrestler wrote:Who was the blonde girl at the end of Breeders Next Generation? Was that one of the blonde girls from Breeders and New Blood or was that a different girl?
Well, Jimmy. I'll leave that up to you to deside;)
Ha id like to believe its one of the girls from the original series who has been a breeding toy for many many years :D haha
3headedkrock

Post by 3headedkrock »

Just gonna drop my opinion here. I'd love an offshoot of Enslaved without a cause focusing on the red head. I think she's the prettiest girl you've drawn yet. Also I'd love a continuation of Videogeddon, in my opinion the best comic you've made. I think I read somewhere on the forum that you don't like doing sequels as much, or something to that effect, this is just my opinion.
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Hi, 3Headedkrock. And thanx for your kind words:) Yeah, that redhead did come out quite nice! A redheaded version of Marilyn Monroe was the intention;) I had a small idead for the two of the girls teaming up for some more adventures, but never have her go her own way. The main focus will always be on Sandy;). I had some ideas about continuing on Videogeddon, but some though was kind of dull so have dropped it. (All though I loved it:)) However some elemets of that story have find a home in a 4th part of "Enslaved" if I get a green light from Bego;). About sequels; Yeah I really don't like making sequels if the original story has turned out to be great. It's hard to top it and make everyone happy and horny. And it's even harder if there's a big demand for it and that puts a big strain on the brain muscle;) But if an idea comes that I think will do a sequel good and have something that brings the story to another level. Then I'll love doin' it. And that's really the case of "Enslaved".

BEST/
Slasher
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

First, I would like to say if everyone released comics at the same frequency as Slasher none of us would want for anything.
Second I've noticed a lot of your work seams to be inspired by West Craven and John Carpenter but, have you ever looked at Clive Barker? I'm surprised a comic in the vein of Hellraiser hasn't been done yet. A bunch of feinds in latex high fashion running around t@rturing people. The BDSM influences are not subtle. Kitty Hand has the high fashion angle witch is probably why I like his comics a lot but I always thought it would be cool if Slasher could add a touch of horror to it. Food for thought. Good day.