DAMIAN

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Damian264

DAMIAN

Post by Damian264 »

Just Purchased Withchhunters#1 but cannot open as no code was sent with the PDF file.

Can anyone help?

All fine now Bego sent another without code requirement

Thanks

D
Last edited by Damian264 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andersbac

Re: DAMIAN

Post by andersbac »

Try dropping webmaster@bdsmartwork.com a note.
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Thanks Andersbac

I have tried that but assume all away as it is an holiday

Regards

D264
Bego

Post by Bego »

Hi! I have replied your email. Please, let me know if the problem has not been solved.
Regards.
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Thanks Bego

All fine

I sent thanks e-mail a few moments ago

D
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

RE DAMIAN

Hi Damian. Hope all well with you.

Just purchased your Witchhunters 4 – excellent work; as we have become accustomed to enjoying

There are a number of members who express an interest in enforced pr@gnancy and associated abuse.

Is this a subject you will consider in future work or is it not a subject you are happy to portray? If this is the case then please do not deviate from your brilliant work.

Regards
D264
Bego

Post by Bego »

Damian264 wrote:RE DAMIAN

Hi Damian. Hope all well with you.

Just purchased your Witchhunters 4 – excellent work; as we have become accustomed to enjoying

There are a number of members who express an interest in enforced pr@gnancy and associated abuse.

Is this a subject you will consider in future work or is it not a subject you are happy to portray? If this is the case then please do not deviate from your brilliant work.

Regards
D264
From Damian ;)

Dear D264,
I would imagine r@ape is enforced pregnancy but I expect you mean abuse of pregnant women. I have done a couple in the past but can't say it "does it" for me, however if I find suitable images I will happily do a couple more to be sent to the site, or included in a future booklet.

Thanks for your support and compliments,

Regards,
Damian.
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Thanks Damian

All the best to you

Regards

D264
08berater

Post by 08berater »

Hello Damian,

I have got some of your comics and love your work at bdsmartwork.com (especially the orient world/concubine.jpg).

To my mind it would be great if you change two little things in your comics:
1. Please separate pics and text in your comics so the spectator could enjoy both.
2. Please make a comic with a complete linear story over all 25-30 pics. OK, maybe not as great as GOT, but why not?

And if you like, I could write you a short historical story - no problem and no engagement!

Thanks
08berater

Post by 08berater »

By the way: You do commission artwork?