DAMIAN

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Damian

Re: DAMIAN

Post by Damian »

Naj wrote:Thank you for your kind words. I'm always glad to hear appreciation for my work. :D

I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about placing preview images on the forum. As a source of income, I wish I could help, but that's not something I've looked into personally. Maybe asking Bego for contact info for Gary Roberts, since I know that's something he's always looking at, and ask if he has any advice.

I know some people I "follow" have used Gumroad service. Maybe you could try that as well. No idea if you'll find more success, but it might be worth a shot.
Hi Naj, I will be posting images from my booklets some with text, you have done a few and of course you will be accredited as will all other writers. If you send an e mail to admin@damianartwork.com I will see to it you get a free pass for a couple of months.
Best,
Damian
Damian

Re: DAMIAN

Post by Damian »

https://damianartwork.com

Anyone interested there is a 15% discount for the month of August on all membership choices for the first 10 members of the Dofantsy-BdsmArtwork Forum that register for a subscription on my own site!

Use this Code: Discount15

:22